Cockpit Photo Gallery

Old August 9th 03, 03:56 AM
Garner Miller

Default Cockpit Photo Gallery

Thought you guys might be interested in some of the photos I've taken
from the cockpit flying around New England. Some are just snapshots,
but there are some really nice sunset shots, overhead city views, etc.
If anybody wants one in larger format for a screen desktop or
something, just let me know.

Enjoy:

http://www.garnermiller.com/air/

--
Garner R. Miller
ATP/CFII/MEI
Old August 9th 03, 05:13 AM
Peter R.

Garner Miller wrote:

Thought you guys might be interested in some of the photos I've taken
from the cockpit flying around New England. Some are just snapshots,
but there are some really nice sunset shots, overhead city views, etc.
If anybody wants one in larger format for a screen desktop or
something, just let me know.

Very nice pictures. When your office is in the sky, you have many
opportunities for some great pictures.

Thank you for sharing them here.

--
Peter

Old August 13th 03, 10:26 PM
Drew Hamilton

In article ,
http://www.garnermiller.com/air/

Nice pictures. What on earth was an Air France plane doing at CYUL?

- awh

Old August 14th 03, 09:03 PM
Garner Miller

In article , Drew Hamilton
wrote:

http://www.garnermiller.com/air/

Nice pictures. What on earth was an Air France plane doing at CYUL?

They run three flights a day from Montreal to Paris, actually -- two
A340s, and one 747. I heard the A340 taking off and snapped a quick
picture. (Wish I had a better optical zoom on my little camera, but it
doesn't look TOO bad cropped.)

Glad you liked the pics!

--
Garner R. Miller
ATP/CFII/MEI
Old August 20th 03, 08:32 PM
Drew Hamilton

Garner Miller wrote:
In article , Drew Hamilton
Nice pictures. What on earth was an Air France plane doing at CYUL?

They run three flights a day from Montreal to Paris, actually -- two
A340s, and one 747.

Oh, duh, Montreal. For some reason I had it in my head that CYUL was
London, Ontario (actually that's CYXU), which only has scheduled service
by Air Canada, I think.

- awh