Flight Simulator now being used by flight instructors

Old November 2nd 03, 12:05 AM
WalFart

On 1 Nov 2003 11:24:13 -0600, Speedbyyrd wrote:

at least I know who my momma was.

The SpeedByrd :

Do they still clean her cage at 9am and feed her at noon, Speedburp?
Old November 2nd 03, 01:48 AM
Raymond

"Speedbyyrd" wrote in message
On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 08:19:57 -0800, "kalijaa" wrote:

"Ze Bird" wrote in message
.. .

naughty no-no nixed

The SpeedByrd :

Yo bad, bad, baaad old speedbyrd. yo momma gonna wash yo mouf out.

at least I know who my momma was. Ya'alls niggas dont' have that luxury.

We shure nuff du, when we want to clean yoo mama mouth, we **** in it. VBG

iffing yoo mama hab da dicks stickin out her as stuck in her, she look like
porcupine! Muhahahahaha.

Yoo mama so ugly she shave her ass an walk backwords!

Ray

Old November 2nd 03, 02:24 AM
kalijaa

"WalFart" Back@home wrote in message

crude comment cut

WalFart, yo almost as bad as bad old Speedbyrd!

Old November 2nd 03, 03:17 AM
kalijaa

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 13:26:39 -0800, "kalijaa" wrote:

"Speedbyyrd" wrote in message
.. .

vulgar verbiage vanished

The SpeedByrd :

Now that was not a very nice thing to say, Speedbyrd. Why are you always
badmouthin' folks and why do you pick on them poor Iraqis so much? What
have they ever done to you? Most of them are probably real nice folks

that
lived in a real nice place before it got so messed up and all, especially
that nice Baghdad place.

Then go back to it!

I can't go back to where I've never been. Besides, it's probably not so
nice nowdays.

You keep on badmouthin' folks and you might just tarnish your shiny
reputation. Wouldn't that be terrible?

Kalijaa

Not as terrible as your lame posts.

The SpeedByrd :

Now that's more like it. See, you can write without using explitives and
racial slurs.

Kalijaa

Old November 2nd 03, 03:23 AM
kalijaa

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 18:24:20 -0800, "kalijaa" wrote:

"WalFart" Back@home wrote in message
.. .

crude comment cut

WalFart, yo almost as bad as bad old Speedbyrd!

What's a walfart? Someone who can't afford to shop at Walmart?

The SpeedByrd :

I don't know SpeedByrd, yo got to go ask WalFart about that. Anyhow,
congratulations on yo reformation and yo new style.

Kalijaa

Old November 2nd 03, 04:47 AM
WalFart

wrote:

WalFart, yo almost as bad as bad old Speedbyrd!

I fight fire with fire! :-)

Old November 2nd 03, 05:04 AM
kalijaa

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 19:17:22 -0800, "kalijaa" wrote:

"Speedbyyrd" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 13:26:39 -0800, "kalijaa" wrote:

"Speedbyyrd" wrote in message
.. .

vulgar verbiage vanished

The SpeedByrd :

Now that was not a very nice thing to say, Speedbyrd. Why are you

always
badmouthin' folks and why do you pick on them poor Iraqis so much?

What
have they ever done to you? Most of them are probably real nice folks

that
lived in a real nice place before it got so messed up and all,

especially
that nice Baghdad place.

Then go back to it!

I can't go back to where I've never been. Besides, it's probably not so
nice nowdays.

Go check it out. Take as long as you need.

The SpeedByrd :

Nah, guess not. I'd rather wait until all the hubub is over and
everything's cleaned up. Clean is nicer than dirty, 'coz it's neater.

Kalijaa

Old November 2nd 03, 07:04 AM
kalijaa

wrote:

WalFart, yo almost as bad as bad old Speedbyrd!

I fight fire with fire! :-)

Different strokes for different folks.

Old November 2nd 03, 01:37 PM
kalijaa

wrote:

WalFart, yo almost as bad as bad old Speedbyrd!

I fight fire with fire! :-)

Different strokes for different folks.

How original!!! Did your terrorist daddy take time to teach you that one?

The SpeedByrd :

Thanks SpeedByrd, now it's your turn to be brilliant.

Kalijaa

Old November 2nd 03, 01:41 PM
kalijaa

wrote:

[...]