Bad Citation crash

Old March 30th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
akjcbkJA

Default Bad Citation crash

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7321589.stm

Old March 31st 08, 08:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
buttman

On Mar 30, 3:07*pm, "akjcbkJA" wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7321589.stm

as opposed to a good citation crash?
Old March 31st 08, 10:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

buttman wrote in news:307cdd99-d139-4118-8be3-
:

On Mar 30, 3:07*pm, "akjcbkJA" wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7321589.stm

as opposed to a good citation crash?

What, you planning on crashing one?

Try and take out something of use while your at it. The rest of your gene
pool, for instance. You could crash into the family trailer!

Bertie
Old March 31st 08, 12:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dylan Smith

On 2008-03-31, buttman wrote:
On Mar 30, 3:07*pm, "akjcbkJA" wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7321589.stm

as opposed to a good citation crash?

Yes. A good Citation crash would be one where everyone walked away, even
if the aircraft was totaled.

--
From the sunny Isle of Man.
Old March 31st 08, 06:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley

On 2008-03-31, buttman wrote:
On Mar 30, 3:07 pm, "akjcbkJA" wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7321589.stm

as opposed to a good citation crash?

Yes. A good Citation crash would be one where everyone walked away, even
if the aircraft was totaled.

Like the one at Bader Field in Atlantic City.

But... If you can walk away, it was a 'good landing'. If you can fly the
plane again, it's a 'great landing', so I guess that wouldn't qualify as a
crash g

Old March 31st 08, 06:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
buttman wrote in news:307cdd99-d139-4118-8be3-
:

On Mar 30, 3:07 pm, "akjcbkJA" wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7321589.stm

as opposed to a good citation crash?

What, you planning on crashing one?

Try and take out something of use while your at it.
You could crash into the family trailer!

WHAT!? And deprive everyone of your witty commentary?

Old March 31st 08, 06:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

"Steve Foley" wrote in news:vT8Ij.2243
$yd2.2190@trndny04:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
buttman wrote in news:307cdd99-d139-4118-8be3-
:

On Mar 30, 3:07 pm, "akjcbkJA" wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7321589.stm

as opposed to a good citation crash?

What, you planning on crashing one?

Try and take out something of use while your at it.
You could crash into the family trailer!

WHAT!? And deprive everyone of your witty commentary?

I meant his family trailer..

Besides,. I've consigned all my wit and wisdom to a 'bot to be posted in
perpetuity.

Bertie
Old March 31st 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Max

"Clark" wrote in message
@trndny02:

On 2008-03-31, buttman wrote:
On Mar 30, 3:07 pm, "akjcbkJA" wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7321589.stm

as opposed to a good citation crash?

Yes. A good Citation crash would be one where everyone walked away, even
if the aircraft was totaled.

Like the one at Bader Field in Atlantic City.

But... If you can walk away, it was a 'good landing'. If you can fly the
plane again, it's a 'great landing', so I guess that wouldn't qualify as
crash g

But where does riding a boat to shore or swimming away fit into the
landing
quality evaluation?

Fire prevention. Saves the cost and clean-up of foaming the runway.

Old March 31st 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Max

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Steve Foley" wrote in news:vT8Ij.2243
$yd2.2190@trndny04:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
buttman wrote in news:307cdd99-d139-4118-8be3-
:

On Mar 30, 3:07 pm, "akjcbkJA" wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7321589.stm

as opposed to a good citation crash?

What, you planning on crashing one?

Try and take out something of use while your at it.
You could crash into the family trailer!

WHAT!? And deprive everyone of your witty commentary?

I meant his family trailer..

Besides,. I've consigned all my wit and wisdom to a 'bot to be posted in
perpetuity.

I thought they had a 1k minimum for all postings.

Old April 1st 08, 02:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

"Max" luv2^fly^99@cox.^net wrote in news:n6dIj.51230$097.43146
@newsfe21.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Steve Foley" wrote in news:vT8Ij.2243
$yd2.2190@trndny04:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
buttman wrote in news:307cdd99-d139-4118-8be3-
:

On Mar 30, 3:07 pm, "akjcbkJA" wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7321589.stm

as opposed to a good citation crash?

What, you planning on crashing one?

Try and take out something of use while your at it.
You could crash into the family trailer!

WHAT!? And deprive everyone of your witty commentary?

I meant his family trailer..

Besides,. I've consigned all my wit and wisdom to a 'bot to be posted

in
perpetuity.

I thought they had a 1k minimum for all postings.

You thought wrong,

Bertie

Citation Weirdness Charles Talleyrand Piloting 3 June 29th 07 01:08 AM
Family awarded $3.5 million in Citation crash Gig 601XL Builder Piloting 27 December 16th 06 05:13 AM
Citation Hilton Piloting 19 April 12th 05 04:11 AM
Citation crash John Kirksey Piloting 1 February 16th 05 11:15 PM
Need some Citation X documentation azerty Piloting 0 May 10th 04 09:27 AM