zooms SnF mini rant

Old April 16th 06, 09:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default zooms SnF mini rant

Hi Chuck:

Will be in touch shortly. Busy today in Van Nuys with an Aviation
Seminar that went on here. Have to get the article and gallery(ies) up
online tomorrow. Almost finished with gallery one.

Anyway, in regards to the Criminal prosecution, I'll discuss that with
you privately. Zoom handed me his head on a platter and he's not only
running scared, but so too, are the Rocket Racing League. As he's on
their advisory board and has made it clear he did it to protect not
only himself, but them, they become liable as well. So too, are the
X-Prize foundation and now, the Reno Air Racing Association, since he
claims I demanded he attack their fearless leader, Mike Houghton. All
I requested was that he look at the cases of three individuals I was
reporting on, and a new case involving International Formula One racing
President Ray Sherwood.

Truly, Campbell is a liability to everyone in his ilk.

Campbell's indicating that he will be teaching at a symposium of the
AEA that takes place in Palm Springs between the 19th and the 22nd. I
have to be out of State at that time pursuing information related to
the entire case load I'm pursuing, and I wouldn't attend anyway. He has
nothing to offer as a Journalist, an Editor or a Publisher...his whole
operation is a lost cause because of the guy running it.

Beyond that, there is no mention whatsoever of him by the AEA in
regards to their Palm Springs event.

I'm going to be pursuing with high priority the report I received here
that Campbell was quoted by Time in regards to the Aeromexico
collision. I was wondering if you have any leads on that as well? In
particular, what I am looking for is any published or spoken
acknowledgement by Campbell that Time had quoted him in regards to that
piece.

Also, I would like to speak with you in regards to some files and
information that you possess.

Campbell's habitual nature in regards to his misconduct is what will
seal his fate. He can't control himself, that is clear. So clear,
that I can pretty much publish the legal recourse that can be taken
against him right here, and he still couldn't control himself long
enough to avoid prosecution after having been fed a "way out."

However, like I said, I'll be in touch shortly, because all this
information you folks have amassed is key to a conviction, when
combined with the October 17th, 2005, incident he pulled on me.

My intent is simple: see Campbell incarcerated and his publication
shut down for good cause. As long as his writers are going to say
nothing, they aide and abet his misconduct and are liable. They can go
down with him and his rag.

The sad thing is that Campbell isn't the only one pulling this kind of
nonsense. There are others, so you basically have to weed them out (as
a Journalist) one by one. But it's the old proverb about giving
someone enough rope and they'll hang themselves.

So, see you soon...love the song satire of Zoom...if you locate that
songbook, let me know...I'd love to republish at my sites.

By the way, who is yawn? I thought for a moment that yawn was zoom as
well...

Dang! He's everywhere! He's everywhere! G

And still, he's no where...

You guys are aces! Those websites and the information they contain are
just what the doctor ordered. Oh, in regards to criminal prosecution,
I'll explain some other ways when I touch bases with you...

Old April 16th 06, 05:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

DABEAR wrote:
snip

By the way, who is yawn? I thought for a moment that yawn was zoom as
well...

Yawn = Juan Jimenez whose only purpose in life is zoom's attack puppy
along the lines of James Carvile only with even less class. Yawn is fond
of innuendo and not backing up his claims. A Google search will reveal a
lot. I am surprised he hasn't opened his yap in this thread yet.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old April 16th 06, 05:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

DABEAR wrote:

Frankly, I blame Dr. Dimento and Alfred E. Newman...

You forgot Weird Al. He has surpassed all that came before him in the
area of satire and parody. With an honorable mention to Paul Shanklin.

Perhaps some one can do a zoom song to MacArthur Park. Zoom is fumbling
in the dark and all that BS is raining down... I'm sure some one with
more creativity than me could do something with this.

Tony
Old April 16th 06, 06:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 16:52:34 GMT, Anthony W wrote:

Perhaps some one can do a zoom song to MacArthur Park.

"Someone left my logbook in the rain
with my old handwriting flowing down....
Someone left my logbook, in the rain
and I don't think I can re-make it,
'cause it took too long to fake it,
and they won't believe it, if I try again,
Oh, Noooooooooo......."

Ron Wanttaja
Old April 16th 06, 07:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Ron Wanttaja wrote:
On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 16:52:34 GMT, Anthony W wrote:

Perhaps some one can do a zoom song to MacArthur Park.

"Someone left my logbook in the rain
with my old handwriting flowing down....
Someone left my logbook, in the rain
and I don't think I can re-make it,
'cause it took too long to fake it,
and they won't believe it, if I try again,
Oh, Noooooooooo......."

Ron Wanttaja

I think you gave a classic in the making. ;o)

Tony
Old April 16th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

With Ann Coulter, she know's it's a schtick, the audience (almost all
of the audience, anyway) knows it's a schtick. She's Don Rickles with
a political bent. WIth Carville, it's a schtick, though most of his
audience doesn't know that. I mean, if he *really* thought that
republicans should be herded into concentration camps he probably
wouldn't be married to one.

Juan is more like Randie Rhodes, playing second bannana to Al Franken.