Russian Military Technology

Old January 6th 04, 07:59 AM
Alejandro Magno

Chad Irby wrote in message .com...
In article ,
(Alejandro Magno) wrote:

A CATACLYSM

Oooookay.

One more loon.

This is what I care about:

http://www.whitechildren.com/white_e...ion_natall.swf
http://www.whitechildren.com

Nothing else

Spartano
Old January 6th 04, 09:33 AM
Keith Willshaw

"Alejandro Magno" wrote in message
om...
(B2431) wrote
Aha, magno shows his true colours.
Now tell us ALL about ZOG and the great international Zionist

conspiracies.
Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

A CATACLYSM

The Russians already started to roll the ball:
http://www.lebensraum.org/english/zg...06/990614.html

The sound of their brave singing is heard! We are coming, brave
comrades!

Your White Aryan brothers in England, Greece, Sweden, Nigeria,
Iceland, America, South Africa, Italy, France, Denmark, Argentina,
Chile, Mother Russia, Scandinavia, Brazil, Canada, Serbia --
EVERYWHERE -- hear you! We are COMING! MARCHING! FIGHTING! The Great
Day of JUSTICE DRAWS NIGH!

I hate to tell you this old boy but Nigerians and the majority of
South Africans and Brazilians are not white.

ISTR that the Russians were regarded by the Aryan master race
as sub human Slavs so I suspect you just failed your entrance
exam for the SS

You are one of the most entertaining loons we have seen
for some time, please keep posting.

Keith

Old January 6th 04, 03:22 PM
Alejandro Magno

"Ragnar" wrote in message ...
I would note that Kursk was fought by the SOVIETS, not the Russians.

Thanks, I did not know that there were not Russians in the Soviet Army.
Thanks, you are brilliant, "happy" american.

Magno
Old January 6th 04, 03:26 PM
Alejandro Magno

"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" wrote

How is the US Dollar doing ?
1.25 US Dolar = 1.00 Euro
In case, you do not understand, Euro is 25% stronger than US Dollar.

Yep. It means US goods are cheap and European exports are effectively
blocked from US markets...so who needs the WTO?

Wow!!!!!!!!!, Americans think like a Fifth World nation. That is how
poor countries think.

If the Euro were losing value against the US Dollar, you would be
crying how stupid the Europeans are.

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=1388

Magno
Old January 6th 04, 03:30 PM
Alejandro Magno

"Keith Willshaw" wrote
"Alejandro Magno" wrote in message

A CATACLYSM
The Russians already started to roll the ball:
http://www.lebensraum.org/english/zg...06/990614.html

The sound of their brave singing is heard! We are coming, brave
comrades!

Your White Aryan brothers in England, Greece, Sweden, Nigeria,
Iceland, America, South Africa, Italy, France, Denmark, Argentina,
Chile, Mother Russia, Scandinavia, Brazil, Canada, Serbia --
EVERYWHERE -- hear you! We are COMING! MARCHING! FIGHTING! The Great
Day of JUSTICE DRAWS NIGH!

I hate to tell you this old boy but Nigerians and the majority of
South Africans and Brazilians are not white.

Nobody said that the majority was White.

ISTR that the Russians were regarded by the Aryan master race
as sub human Slavs so I suspect you just failed your entrance
exam for the SS

Thinhs have changed. All White people of the World will unite and form
http://www.imperium-europa.org , of course race traitors will be sent
to Africa to enjoy African tolerance and cultu
http://www.radicalracism.com

Operation: "Take Over Europa":
http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=1073

Cataclysm: http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=1382

You are one of the most entertaining loons we have seen
for some time, please keep posting.

Your wishes are my orders.

Magno
Old January 6th 04, 03:40 PM
Alejandro Magno

"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" wrote
"Alejandro Magno" wrote in message

Only 200 Holy Russian warriors were sufficient to humilate the entire

zio-NATO:
http://www.lebensraum.org/english/zgrams/zgram_toc.html
Is that funny for you, kike ?
Magno

Why are you so ****ed up? Are you from Barcelona?

God Bless Generalassimo Franco !!!!!!!!
God Bless Generalassimo Franco !!!!!!!!
God Bless Generalassimo Franco !!!!!!!!
God Bless Generalassimo Franco !!!!!!!!
God Bless Generalassimo Franco !!!!!!!!

Franco, Pinochet, Mussolini ---- Heros.

Had Bush been Pinochet, America would be again a great nation.
http://www.nationalist.org/alt/2003/nov/pinochet.html

Magno
http://www.imperium-europa.org
Old January 6th 04, 03:44 PM
Alejandro Magno

"Jarg" wrote
The whole suggestion that KAL 700 was a spy plane has been thoroughly
discredited.

If I were a "happy" and chicken american, I would had denied it, too.

Sending women and children in a passanger aircraft to do a man's job.
Sounds jewish to me.

Are you from Jewmerica ?

Magno
http://www.imperium-europa.org