spinner fab

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 14th 04, 10:57 PM
Dick

Default spinner fab

Dan,
Thanks for reply. I was at Sun 'n Fun today and after talking with the
"metal fab" guys, was giving up on a domed metal spinner (at least fabbed by
me G).

If you could answer a couple of more question....

Tomorrow I'll check those 172 spinner backplate but don't understand how you
handled the "point" of the spinner?? Approximately what was your base
diameter and length?
Do I understand that instead of a front bulkhead, you used those steel
brackets connected to the prop?

Thanks again, Dick Ripper