Gw Bush toy doll in flightgear - now available

Old August 15th 03, 08:26 PM
David Stinson

Rob Heywood bleated:

The Dem's should do
the same by calling and labeling Rep's as greedy neo-fascist's who's
only real religion is money and power.

Another emotional fool swallows the Democrat "Big Lie."
Ahh well... sheep will always need shepards, even if
they are constantly sheared by them....
Kindly go back to mental masturbation-
stick with something you're good at.
Old August 15th 03, 09:23 PM
Grantland

Mitchell Holman wrote:

Speaking of "lie-holes" (whatever that is),
what do you think of the following kneeslapper?

"We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological
laboratories. They're illegal. They're against the United Nations
resolutions, and we've so far discovered two. And we'll find more
weapons as time goes on. But for those who say we haven't found
the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong,
we found them."
George Bush, 5/31/03 regarding trailers Iraq bought from Britain
to inflate hydrogen gas balloons.

Little ****ing freak, in his little ****ing freaksuit. Cocky little
birdlike strutting freak. A twisted, deformed little spirit utterly
unworthy of the Presidency.

You heard it here.

Grantland
Old August 15th 03, 09:54 PM
Mitchell Holman

redc1c4 wrote in news:3F3D12BC.682D32D8
@drunken*******s.org.ies:

Mitchell Holman wrote:

"Duke of URL" macbenahATkdsiDOTnet wrote in news:vjq08noigdb333
@corp.supernews.com:

"Bob Harrington" wrote in message
David Bromage wrote:
Aerophotos wrote:

just what the kids need for xmas and spread thru out the middle
east... harmony to all.
But one now.... and stick pins in it.

Ironically, your suggestion is still more likely to succeed than
anything the Democrats have put forward... =)

??? Is THAT why the Dems want all the illegal Haitians to be made
instant citizens?

If it's good enough for the Cubans.........

since the Cubans are fleeing a Marxist state, they rarely wish to
return to life under a Democrat.

Funny - Carter welcomed Cubans fleeing from
Castro, while your hero Bush captures them and
send them back to Castro.

Some friend of freedom HE is..........

new.wset.com/news/stories/0703/95595.html

http://www.dailystar.com/star/tue/30...hijacking.html

Old August 16th 03, 01:22 AM
Bob Harrington

Rob Heywood wrote:
Yes, Republicans are SO good at naming and labeling. The Dem's should
do the same by calling and labeling Rep's as greedy neo-fascist's
who's only real religion is money and power.

"Should"...? WTF do you think they do every time they open their lie
holes?

David Stinson wrote:

Mitchell Holman wrote:

Speaking of which.........

Not what you think: "MORAN" is the feminine of "MORON,"
so he was only talking to the female Democrats.... (heh heh)

Old August 16th 03, 03:39 AM
Tarver Engineering

"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message

Wonder how long it will take the Loyalists
to resort to their "yea, well what about Clinton"
diversion.......

Outsmarted by a chimp ...

Old August 16th 03, 04:21 AM
cbear

Rob Heywood wrote in
:

The US intelligencia completely blew it on 9/11. And now you and the
Bushies believe they can see the future and accurately take out
threats PRE-EMPTIVELY!!!!! Give us all a break. My money is on human
nature and greed to **** things up.

And I suppose you or anyone out there had any inkling of what those
terroists were up to. Unfortunately various persons and agencies had
evidence which added up to 9-11. but it is only apparent with the clarity
of hindsightmuch as the attack on Pearl harbor was obvious in hindsight.
Now as for you assertions about human nature and greed I hope thatonce
things play out the you have lots of bread for all the crow you might have
to eat. Your dislike for Bush shows you liberal sour grapes stripes and
you use of foul language show your ignorance.
cbear wrote:

Aerophotos wrote in
:
My what crass individual you are promote sales of a Bush toy while at

the same time bad mouthing yje US and Great Britain WMDs were
never the real problem with Iraq Just Saddams willingness to use them
even on his own people. To bad they did not finish the job in the
first gulf war but then what would people like you bitch about then?
Just remember before 9-11 the US had more of a reactive policy
towards threats, now the policy is more pro-active towards perceived
threats like Saddam. Pearl harbor and now 9-11 have taught us that a
threat must be dealt with before it rises to the level that demands
vengeance. The only time theUS ever used WMDs was to end WW2 before
the invasion of Japan
and yes the toll was huge but not as much as the invasion would have
cost.
I hope that the use of any kind of WMD being used again by the US
will never neccesary,

Old August 16th 03, 04:28 AM
David Stinson

cbear wrote:
...Your dislike for Bush shows your liberal sour grapes stripes and
your use of foul language shows your ignorance....

Dave's Law of Mouth-Mind Relation:
"To calculate the I.Q. of an individual,
start with 120 (100 if a Democrat)
and subtract one point for each time
they say "f*ck" (or any derivitive thereof)
in one day."

You will get pretty close to their I.Q. Try it...

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
Bush shot JFK over what he did to Barbara Ross C. Bubba Nicholson Home Built 2 August 30th 04 03:28 AM
"W" is JFK's son and Bush revenge killed Kennedy in 1963 Ross C. Bubba Nicholson Instrument Flight Rules 2 August 28th 04 10:36 PM
"W" is JFK's son and Bush revenge killed Kennedy in 1963 Ross C. Bubba Nicholson Aerobatics 0 August 28th 04 11:28 AM