American planes are crap!

Old September 27th 03, 04:55 PM
Peter Mollror

Default American planes are crap!

Russian planes are much better !
Old September 27th 03, 04:57 PM
Gene Storey

"Peter Mollror" wrote

Russian planes are much better !

Good. Go take your nap now.

Old September 27th 03, 06:57 PM
WDA

So what! It's the caliber of American pilots that is so superior!

WDA

end

"Peter Mollror" wrote in message
om...
Russian planes are much better !

Old September 27th 03, 09:47 PM
Big Dave

You mean cheap & cheerful offerering lots of maintainence to keep all those
Russians in unpaid work?

BD

Old September 28th 03, 12:50 AM
It's Me Again

"Peter Mollror" wrote in message
om...
Russian planes are much better !

Well, give us the reason why. Do I smell Troll?

Old September 28th 03, 02:02 AM
Chad Irby

"It's Me Again" wrote:

"Peter Mollror" wrote:
Russian planes are much better !

Well, give us the reason why.

More effective use of cast iron and pewter?

cirby at cfl.rr.com

Slam on brakes accordingly.
Old September 28th 03, 02:15 AM
Tarver Engineering

"Chad Irby" wrote in message
"It's Me Again" wrote:

"Peter Mollror" wrote:
Russian planes are much better !

Well, give us the reason why.

More effective use of cast iron and pewter?

It shines up real nice, perhaps Russian airplanes are better mirrors.

Old September 28th 03, 03:14 AM
Comrade Ivanovich

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in news:3f763649
@news.sti.net:

"Chad Irby" wrote in message
"It's Me Again" wrote:

"Peter Mollror" wrote:
Russian planes are much better !

Well, give us the reason why.

More effective use of cast iron and pewter?

It shines up real nice, perhaps Russian airplanes are better mirrors.

You yankee imperialist stooges. You claim to be superior, but it is so
only because you capitalist goons have seized have siezed all good
resources in free world through blackmail and strong arm tactics.

How? A few examples: You make promises--then you break them
(Instructions Iraq Dictator (Hussien): "We will not intervene, we view
it as a regional conflict." State Dept instructions to April Glaspie
(US Amb. to Iraq) prior to Gulf War I.). You make treaty--then you break
treaty on numerous occasions to 'indians' (Indigenous tribal peoples).
You install government--then you overthrough government (Panama
[Noriega]).
You don't like governents, you overthrow governments. Where do I start?
Viet Nam? Iran? Iraq? Chile? Guatamala? Panama? Nicargua? El
Savador? Argentina? Brasil? The list goes on, but I am short of time.
If it exists, your deity frowns on your behavior.

I inherently like Americans, but I am seldom fond of their governments.
The world would 'like' and trust you more--if you 'helped' other nations
with no strings attached.

Comrade Ivanich
Old September 28th 03, 03:19 AM
Tarver Engineering

. 165.241...

"Chad Irby" wrote in message
"It's Me Again" wrote:

"Peter Mollror" wrote:
Russian planes are much better !

Well, give us the reason why.

More effective use of cast iron and pewter?

It shines up real nice, perhaps Russian airplanes are better mirrors.

You yankee imperialist stooges. You claim to be superior, but it is so
only because you capitalist goons have seized have siezed all good
resources in free world through blackmail and strong arm tactics.

He who has the gold makes the rules.

How? A few examples: You make promises--then you break them
(Instructions Iraq Dictator (Hussien): "We will not intervene, we view
it as a regional conflict." State Dept instructions to April Glaspie
(US Amb. to Iraq) prior to Gulf War I.). You make treaty--then you break
treaty on numerous occasions to 'indians' (Indigenous tribal peoples).
You install government--then you overthrough government (Panama
[Noriega]).

Times change and so do political necessities.

You don't like governents, you overthrow governments. Where do I start?
Viet Nam? Iran? Iraq? Chile? Guatamala? Panama? Nicargua? El
Savador? Argentina? Brasil? The list goes on, but I am short of time.
If it exists, your deity frowns on your behavior.

If God frowed on America's behavior, we would surely fail.

I inherently like Americans, but I am seldom fond of their governments.
The world would 'like' and trust you more--if you 'helped' other nations
with no strings attached.

I think I would trust noone doing me a good turn, with no strings attached.
I would suspect they had a hidden agenda. Such thinking is how sociliasts
create permanent underclasses.