Common instruments on small aircraft

Old November 1st 06, 09:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
A Lieberma

Default Common instruments on small aircraft

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

There are very few types of weather that will stop a bicycle. A VFR
flight is stopped by a fluffy little cloud.

As usual WRONG AGAIN.

If it's a puffy LITTLE cloud as you describe, just fly around it.

Allen
Old November 2nd 06, 11:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Judah

Wolfgang Schwanke wrote in :

Judah wrote
in :

You gonna answer the phone from your crash site?

If the pilot survived, chances are the mobile survived too.

If that's the case, is the pilot going to wait for CAP to call him and see
where he's at? Or is he going to call 911 first?
Old November 2nd 06, 05:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Judah

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Neil Gould writes:

This is not usually true. One can't necessarily ride a bike in "just about
any weather", yet the bike can generally be considered "reliable
transportation". Your argument is not valid.

There are very few types of weather that will stop a bicycle. A VFR
flight is stopped by a fluffy little cloud.

You try so hard to justify your fear of flying, but sophomoric statements
like the above simply prove your complete and total ignorance, and separation
from reality.

It certainly helps to explain your handle.
Old November 2nd 06, 07:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Mxsmanic

Judah writes:

You try so hard to justify your fear of flying ...

I don't fear flying; I fear people. People are the danger in
aviation. Just about all incidents can be traced directly to their
mistakes, in one form or another.

Old November 2nd 06, 07:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Judah

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Judah writes:

You try so hard to justify your fear of flying ...

I don't fear flying; I fear people. People are the danger in
aviation. Just about all incidents can be traced directly to their
mistakes, in one form or another.

You waffle worse than Clinton.
Old November 2nd 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Gig 601XL Builder

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Judah writes:

You try so hard to justify your fear of flying ...

I don't fear flying; I fear people. People are the danger in
aviation. Just about all incidents can be traced directly to their
mistakes, in one form or another.

I think we are nearing a huge breakthrough here. Manic is a sad boy-man that
is hiding in a basement somewhere due to his fear of people if this fear is
because of things that have happened to him or he thinks have happened to
him we don't know. His only contact with the outside world is through
simulations including simulations of community like this newsgroup. Because
this is his only contact and people hate what they fear he must not only
fear but hate us as well.