About Stall Psychology and Pilots

Old February 26th 08, 07:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ken S. Tucker

Default About Stall Psychology and Pilots

On Feb 25, 7:14 pm, george wrote:
On Feb 26, 3:42 pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:

That's what it was! Between Tucker and Mxsmanic I can't keep up with all
the in's and out's :-))))))

So long as there is a respectable time gap between the ins and the
outs and we have aeroplanes to watch.
Anything else is just to much information

I can't always answer all the posts, cuz I have
a job that pays $10/hr, ((but with incentive bonuses,
expense accounts, employee benefits, commisions,
kick-backs, tax-write-offs, and a few dozen people
I've sued for slander, I'm now netting $100k/week)).

Deduct the X-wifes alimony, paternity liabilities,
income tax evasion fines, lawyer bills, tax on tax
and I'm clearing $10/hr.
Not bad.
Ken
Old February 26th 08, 10:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in
:

On Feb 25, 7:14 pm, george wrote:
On Feb 26, 3:42 pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:

That's what it was! Between Tucker and Mxsmanic I can't keep up
with all the in's and out's :-))))))

So long as there is a respectable time gap between the ins and the
outs and we have aeroplanes to watch.
Anything else is just to much information

I can't always answer all the posts, cuz I have
a job that pays $10/hr,

Somebody's paying you not to answer posts?

Dudley, j'accuse!

Bertie
Old February 26th 08, 07:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Feb 26, 3:59 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Know the definition of a Kiwi queer? Prefers women to sheep.

You obviously have us confused with Australians. :-)
Happens all the time

Old February 26th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Feb 26, 11:50 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Ken S. Tucker" wrote :

On Feb 25, 7:14 pm, george wrote:
On Feb 26, 3:42 pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:

That's what it was! Between Tucker and Mxsmanic I can't keep up
with all the in's and out's :-))))))

So long as there is a respectable time gap between the ins and the
outs and we have aeroplanes to watch.
Anything else is just to much information

I can't always answer all the posts, cuz I have
a job that pays $10/hr,

Somebody's paying you not to answer posts?

Dudley, j'accuse!

Bragging about getting $10 an hour
What's your firms slogan ? "Do you want chips with that"

Old February 26th 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ken S. Tucker

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote :

On Feb 25, 7:14 pm, george wrote:
On Feb 26, 3:42 pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:

That's what it was! Between Tucker and Mxsmanic I can't keep up
with all the in's and out's :-))))))

So long as there is a respectable time gap between the ins and the
outs and we have aeroplanes to watch.
Anything else is just to much information

I can't always answer all the posts, cuz I have
a job that pays $10/hr,

Somebody's paying you not to answer posts?

Dudley, j'accuse!

Bragging about getting $10 an hour
What's your firms slogan ? "Do you want chips with that"

Unlike hobby's like golf, hunting or fishing, flying
was tax deductable until you received your license,
it was treated as a tuition deduction, provided you
were a student.
(I did actually figure out how to write-off golf, hunting
and fishing, but that's another story).

Why I mention that, is cuz if you maintain a student
rating, hobby flying is tax deductable.
(When you get your license, don't read it, and go for
plausible deniability, if you're audited ;-).
Ken
Old February 26th 08, 08:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

george wrote in
:

On Feb 26, 11:50 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Ken S. Tucker" wrote

m:

On Feb 25, 7:14 pm, george wrote:
On Feb 26, 3:42 pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:

That's what it was! Between Tucker and Mxsmanic I can't keep up
with all the in's and out's :-))))))

So long as there is a respectable time gap between the ins and the
outs and we have aeroplanes to watch.
Anything else is just to much information

I can't always answer all the posts, cuz I have
a job that pays $10/hr,

Somebody's paying you not to answer posts?

Dudley, j'accuse!

Bragging about getting $10 an hour
What's your firms slogan ? "Do you want chips with that"

I believe he's a window washer , so probably.

Bertie
Old February 26th 08, 08:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

george wrote in news:d25d21c8-05a5-4a37-bb96-a8a0ca8740b9
@u69g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

On Feb 26, 3:59 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Know the definition of a Kiwi queer? Prefers women to sheep.

You obviously have us confused with Australians. :-)
Happens all the time

'Twas a Kiwi who told me that!

Bertie
Old February 26th 08, 08:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in
:

On Feb 26, 11:35 am, george wrote:
On Feb 26, 11:50 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote
innews:2739bbf3-fff9-484d-a84e-ea78536c48b1

@i7g2000prf.googlegroups.
com:

On Feb 25, 7:14 pm, george wrote:
On Feb 26, 3:42 pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:

That's what it was! Between Tucker and Mxsmanic I can't keep
up with all the in's and out's :-))))))

So long as there is a respectable time gap between the ins and
the outs and we have aeroplanes to watch.
Anything else is just to much information

I can't always answer all the posts, cuz I have
a job that pays $10/hr,

Somebody's paying you not to answer posts?

Dudley, j'accuse!

Bragging about getting $10 an hour
What's your firms slogan ? "Do you want chips with that"

Unlike hobby's like golf, hunting or fishing, flying
was tax deductable until you received your license,
it was treated as a tuition deduction, provided you
were a student.
(I did actually figure out how to write-off golf, hunting
and fishing, but that's another story).

Oh please! Tell us!

Why I mention that, is cuz if you maintain a student
rating, hobby flying is tax deductable.

Oh cool!
Oh wait, I get paid to do it anyway.

Say, think if I tel 'em it's just a hobby, they'll stop taxing my wages?

(When you get your license, don't read it, and go for
plausible deniability, if you're audited ;-).

Just like your relationship with reality! Plausibly deniable.

Bertie

Old March 2nd 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
vincent norris

Then nudge yoke foward.

No, you should do just the opposite.

vince norris

Stall Recovery Danny Deger Piloting 12 January 30th 07 01:01 AM
stall strips ??? Tri-Pacer Owning 6 December 8th 06 06:18 PM
Bad place to stall Stubby Piloting 23 June 21st 05 04:10 PM
Wing Stall PaulaJay1 Owning 18 December 11th 03 07:46 PM
Stall resistant 172? Roger Long Piloting 19 October 18th 03 11:48 PM