Kill File Bertie

Old April 11th 08, 03:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
mixed nuts

Default Kill File Bertie

dave hillstrom wrote:
On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 14:03:07 -0400, Daedalus
wrote:

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 19:08:29 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in
:

On Apr 2, 9:44 am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

"Jay Honeck" wrote
innewsVMIj.102657$yE1.14258@attbi_s21:

Exclude the trolling and content free argumentation and there's
nothing left. You might as well killfile him.

I killfiled Bertie January 1, 2008 -- and it was one of the best
things I've ever done on Usenet. Instantly, with three keystrokes,
rec.aviation became a pleasant place to visit once again,

Well, you still have to live with yourself. That can't be much fun.

with

enjoyable threads that are completely devoid of profane three-word

He's still the only person I've ever had to killfile, and I truly
regret having to do it -- but I highly recommend it.

You don't regret having to do it, you lying piece of ****.

Do you ever say anything genuine?

Ever?

Bertie

You are one dim bulb. He's killfiled you. That means he's not going
to see the questions you're directing to him.

He won't answer, but he hasn't killfiled me.

they never do. What he'll do is whine at you for answering though.

Bertie

I am killfiling anyone that whines about bunyips.

i cook them as food.

yum!

Do you rotisserize them or do you go the full pressed-duck/bunyip route
with a nice chateau lafitte or some such?

--
nuts

Old April 11th 08, 03:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
dave hillstrom

wrote:

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 19:08:29 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in
:

[...]

rotisseries are good. but throwing them wrapped in foil into the fire
pit coals works best.

--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

This space for rent.
Old April 11th 08, 04:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

dave hillstrom wrote in
:

wrote:

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 19:08:29 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in

@s37g2000prg.googlegroups.c
om:

On Apr 2, 9:44 am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

"Jay Honeck" wrote
innewsVMIj.102657$yE1.14258@attbi_s21:

Exclude the trolling and content free argumentation and there's
nothing left. You might as well killfile him.

I killfiled Bertie January 1, 2008 -- and it was one of the best
things I've ever done on Usenet. Instantly, with three
keystrokes, rec.aviation became a pleasant place to visit once
again,

Well, you still have to live with yourself. That can't be much
fun.

with

enjoyable threads that are completely devoid of profane
three-word responses.

[...]

ey, sounds delish! I'd eat myself!

Bertie

About Bertie Eeyore[_2_] Piloting 50 January 26th 08 08:04 AM
For Bertie Dudley Henriques[_2_] Piloting 58 October 7th 07 06:10 PM
is Bertie BWB? oilsardine[_2_] Piloting 4 May 29th 07 09:16 PM
My kill file is getting full of cooks and trolls Michael Baldwin, Bruce Products 31 December 1st 06 07:11 AM