Crewing opportunity Montague 15M/Opens for "WX" - Soaring WeatherTools educational opportunity

Old May 30th 14, 07:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WaltWX[_2_]

Default Crewing opportunity Montague 15M/Opens for "WX" - Soaring WeatherTools educational opportunity

Is anyone interested in a crewing opportunity at the 15M/Open Nats in Montague 06/24-07/03? I am willing to fly this contest without formal crew, but would much prefer assistance. Even partial days would be OK. A room with two beds are booked at the Super 8, so accommodations are no problem.

Montague and the Mount Shasta area is beautiful country. There are 28 well known contest pilots for both classes entered including many past and present U.S. Team pilots. This would be a great opportunity to see a well attended and competitive contest first hand.

Also, I'm willing to provide guidance and training for anyone wanting to learn the weather forecasting tools I use to make soaring forecasts... the same ones used to forecast for the World Gliding Championships Uvalde 2012.

The Standard Class Nationals were canceled due to lack of sufficient pilots at Hobbs, NM. Consequently I had to change my venue.

Walt Rogers WX - Discus 2A
Old May 30th 14, 05:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bill D

On Friday, May 30, 2014 12:20:53 AM UTC-6, WaltWX wrote:
[...]

Contact me at 303-638-4534

Employment Opportunity PreferredAvionics General Aviation 0 February 25th 10 03:40 PM
Giving Opportunity L33 Soaring 0 August 28th 09 11:38 PM
No Opportunity Overlooked Larry Dighera Piloting 3 October 11th 07 03:56 PM
Partnership Opportunity [email protected] Owning 1 February 11th 05 09:38 PM
Partnership Opportunity [email protected] Piloting 2 February 11th 05 07:14 PM