Angry

Old January 2nd 06, 05:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Angry

Have everyone in the US ware a colored T-shirt corresponding to their
votes. When you go outside, you will see what he majority votes are
right away. :^)

Old January 2nd 06, 06:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

In the of rampant ID thief, you need a resaon?

Just because you can use your real name does not make it prudent.

Old January 3rd 06, 12:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"lynn" wrote in message
ups.com...
In the of rampant ID thief, you need a resaon?

Just because you can use your real name does not make it prudent.

Not sure who you're replying to since you apparently haven't quite figured
out how to use the reply option under Google Groups yet...

It would not be a good idea for someone to steal my ID... I'm one of those
sociopaths that would hunt 'em down and feed 'em to the gators...

Old January 4th 06, 05:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Larry,

Don't confuse a "dictionary" definition with a "legal" definition.

By using your logic and definition, rape by anal intercourse would not
be sexual relations since it did not involve PIV.

Clinton HAD sexual relations with "That Woman". To say otherwise is
just plain stupid.

Old January 4th 06, 11:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

A-7

Old January 4th 06, 11:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

But landing a fighter off field is not the same as landnig a C-172 off
field. It would be interesting to compare the survivability of an off
airport landing in a 172 vs. an ejection in an F-16. I bet they would
be very close.

-Robert

Old January 4th 06, 11:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

I got paged around midnight so it must have happened before that.