Hmmm a BD5J with zero hours FS

Old January 4th 07, 02:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Anthony W

Default Hmmm a BD5J with zero hours FS

Since you're one of the posters in this thread I take it you don't
believe anything you say?

Tony

wrote:
It was with a growing sence of disbelief that I read the entire 266
messages in this single thread. Having begun reading RAH to gain some
insight on homebuilts - I would hesitate to give any credence at all to
anything ANY of the posters on this thread have said.

Recognizing that for some reason flame wars begin on these forums, I
still have to say that I have NEVER, on any other forum, had the
opportunity to read such childish drivel from so many different posters
on subjects that are so far from the topic of the forum or even of the
thread itself.

If you don't like a particular poster or don't believe what he says -
either don't read it or put that poster in your ignore bin and move on.
I assume that the majority of you actually believe that you are adults
- try acting like it then.

By-the-by, in the for what it's worth column - the Navy (and at the
time, the Marine Corps as a department of the Navy) do not give Good
Conduct Medals every three years as the Air Force and Army do, they
give them every 4 years. I could speculate that the reasoning is that
the Air Force and Army can't expect their personnel to behave for 4
years so they shortened the time to 3 years - a conclusion easily
supported by what I have seen here - but I suspect that would only lead
to another childish attack.

Jay

Old January 4th 07, 03:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Jay,

I can't help but laugh at your post. If you found it so childish as
you claimed, why did you bother to read ALL 266 messages? Even that
was not enough, you had to add your own childish response by taking a
dig at the Army and Air Force. Glad to see you could rise above the
childish drivel and add something of value to the contributions of
others. BG

Old January 4th 07, 06:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack

wrote)
It was with a growing sence of disbelief that I read the entire 266
messages in this single thread. Having begun reading RAH to gain some
insight on homebuilts - I would hesitate to give any credence at all to
anything ANY of the posters on this thread have said.

A. You say you don't like the playground games, then you 'smear' the group.

B. Check out the new Mini 500 thread - you ain't seen nothin' yet. g

C. Start a fresh thread about a homebuilt that interests you. Ask a
question, share an opinion, post a link, start a conversation.

D. Understand, the regulars at RAH are about safety. All things that take
away from safety come under the scrutiny of the group - "credibility" being
one of those things.

E. See (C)

Montblack
Cri-Cri fan
http://www.flight.cz/cricri/english/

Old January 4th 07, 07:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Steve Foley

"Montblack" wrote in message

B. Check out the new Mini 500 thread - you ain't seen nothin' yet. g

Guess you called that one g

Old January 4th 07, 07:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Steve Foley

Old January 4th 07, 09:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

wrote in message
ups.com...

It was with a growing sence of disbelief that I read the entire 266
messages in this single thread. Having begun reading RAH to gain some
insight on homebuilts - I would hesitate to give any credence at all to
anything ANY of the posters on this thread have said.

There is a tremendous amount of history between the characters involved.
There is a lot of flaming, but if you had been the subject of the attacks,
you would understand more, and just get out of the way until it blows itself
out.

Recognizing that for some reason flame wars begin on these forums, I
still have to say that I have NEVER, on any other forum, had the
opportunity to read such childish drivel from so many different posters
on subjects that are so far from the topic of the forum or even of the
thread itself.

This cycle goes on ever 6 to 16 months. Just ignore it, and put the zzzzz
filter on to get rid of the thread. If you want to understand, someone has
a history of the problems, but it will take a bit of reading to get through
it all.

Can anyone provide the links I am talking about?
--
Jim in NC

Old January 4th 07, 10:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"BobR" wrote in message
ups.com...
Well, well, aren't you just the special one? You finally admit in a
round about way that you are nothing more than a attention seeking liar
and pat yourself on the back because you got me to respond to you.

Yap, yap, yapping away, Chimichanga? Did ya like the video?

mercy snip

Old January 4th 07, 11:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Richard Riley" wrote in message

Nope. I called the Cherry Point public information office and asked
it an incident like the one you describe would be in their files after
25 years. The answer, after a long silence, was no.

More excuses, Riley. I told you where you would find it, and I never said it
was the Cherry Point public info office?

Aren't you paying attention?

mercy snip

Old January 4th 07, 11:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Me thinks the person lacking the testicular fortitude of his convictions
is
jaun....

....sez the dip**** who's been claiming for years he's getting his quacks in
a row. LOL!