TIS in San Jose out of service ?

Old February 9th 04, 08:23 AM
Scott Moore

Default TIS in San Jose out of service ?

Anyone know what is going in with San Jose Radar TIS ?
As usual, Norcal approach knows nothing about it.
It was dead all day today, and I have not flown for
a while, so who knows.

Thanks in advance.

Old February 9th 04, 08:45 PM
John Harper

Didn't work for me on Thursday. On Friday I was kind of busy
with a cold front, but I seem to remember it working when I
was on final at Palo Alto. Looks like it's kind of intermittent
right now.

John

Old February 10th 04, 04:32 AM
Scott Moore

"John Harper" wrote in message news:1076359452.437970@sj-nntpcache-5...
Didn't work for me on Thursday. On Friday I was kind of busy
with a cold front, but I seem to remember it working when I
was on final at Palo Alto. Looks like it's kind of intermittent
right now.

John

"Scott Moore" wrote in message
Anyone know what is going in with San Jose Radar TIS ?
As usual, Norcal approach knows nothing about it.
It was dead all day today, and I have not flown for
a while, so who knows.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks. I wonder if anyone in the FAA knows that it is
intermittent.

Old February 14th 04, 07:29 AM
Javier Henderson

"Scott Moore" writes:

Thanks. I wonder if anyone in the FAA knows that it is
intermittent.

TIS was active in the Monterey area for a while, but it has been off
for some time now. I never found out who to contact about it.

-jav

Stromberg service bulletin Robert Loer Home Built 1 October 20th 04 05:07 PM
Narco Escort II Service Manual Jeff Home Built 0 June 25th 04 02:33 AM
Engines and service GASSITT Home Built 0 April 14th 04 02:51 PM
Which Service? Built-to-Fly Home Built 10 October 29th 03 04:55 AM
KI-214 Service Manual Jim Weir Home Built 1 September 30th 03 09:28 PM