Bush is set to invade/overthrow Cuba next

Old May 3rd 04, 09:48 AM
bbb.tyan

Sunny wrote:

I am really very nice, just can't tolerate idiots, scum, and terrorist
apologists.

if YOU would enter my house with violent intentions, without a reason,
just because you hate me,..

..., i WOULD fight you with with any suitable options i could realize
and i would KICK your damn sorry ass to the AREA51 studios.

if this this is your definition of terrorism - yes, you are right.

(hey you are right anyway. arent you? so it cant hurt to prove,
the information NOT coming from the mindcontrolindustries[tm]
(aka government, media), false. no?)
Old May 3rd 04, 10:02 AM
Aerophotos

Regarding QF-4s... you stated before that no crews were involved in the
flying at all.... then care to explain all the pilot operational flights
and etc with a LIVE HUMAN OPERATOR then? ...or dont they count as people
anymore the pilots? They only a robot?

As we speak QF-4N at Pt Mugu have or soon are ending their operations
with crews on board, QF-4E/Gs and QRF-4C fly still out of Tyndal and
Holloman by the 82nd ATS sqn with LIVE crews.. so your talk of no crews
on board is wrong i think....

Other issue...

My source is classified sorry my groundie is not willing to go "live
" at this time...

He is willing to give me insights to his life of the old but i have
agreed to keep him underwraps from advere publicity , you know how cia
operations are at times.. shy for coverage...

So your telling me flying a F-4 with no radar over a ho trail is still
and was then impossible to do? eg cant do manuals drops or firing or
weapons?

INS and radar control cant be done by front seater...?

Another part i seems to recall is _maybe_ the source mentioning the
mission crew setup for the pilot was ... "wso controls set up prior
to departure" ... which would remove all the problem of dual crew use..

Now does that seem possible?

Mind you the source has all the personnel and operations effects of
thailand and vietnam operations...i can pull out info referring to
classified flight data for missions over SEA at a fingertip or review
mission criteria no problems. Weapon loads are even available to.

Ive seen them, reviewed them and discussed them with the source... there
is no doubting the info.. plain big bold usaf letterheads, crew names
etc etc etc

Maybe the flying operations this person is talking about that happened
30 odd year ago...its just that like flying thru hell gates.... is only
a experience that few will ever get to experience....

much like bombing Hanoi's Thanh Hoa bridge... not everyone who went
north, went into that hell hole of a target area.

From: Aerophotos

snip

If you have trouble handling vietnam ops single seat flying... of any
such F4 setup.... explain how QF-4 drone operations with single pilot
work then too... they have no radar and INS in some cases

Does the word "target" mean anything to you? QFs are simply targets. They may
do some yanking and banking, but there is no pilot on board. You don't need a
GIB for that. The radar is left in for weight since to remove it will seriously
screw up C.G. by making it too tail heavy.

in some cases or how rare F4
missions for flying between bases with single pilots were allowed?..

That's a ferry mission, not a combat op.

Did it ever occur to you your "source" was pulling your leg? For that matter,
will you ever identify him to anyone who can confirm anything he says?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Old May 3rd 04, 01:05 PM
··»¤·QUOKKA·¤«··

"Aerophotos" wrote in message
That great western loony of a leader, George Bush is again, yes AGAIN at
the planning stage of yet another regime change idea... or UN unapproved
illegal overthow/invasion for simple people.

This time its Cuba and cause Bush cant handle a country running itself
as communist, denying free trade and mega $$ for US firms so close to
it.. he is planning to destablise and invade/ruin/overthrow Cuba.

All this before November elections. Does he have time for another
holiday too?

Man on man this Bush already in deep frying oil over WTC, GW2 and
endless other issues... when will he stop..will he ever learn?

Cuba is a soverign country, just casue Bush does not like Cuba that
doesnt give him the right to overthrow it.. thats akin to Cuba saying
same about the US and overthrowing Bushs regime.. but i suspect people
would somehow support Castreos plans more.

Still all in all, it show how paranoid Bush is...why he is still feeling
this way let him start a war with russia ....because they are still in
effect a pro-communist regime.

Wonder why he doesnt... is there a problem Mr Bush?

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...5E1702,00.html

I dont really know that much about history, but someone told me that the US
invaded Bermuda, then later realised it was a commonealth nation and backed
out before The Queen and her country got involved!!! Is this true??

Old May 3rd 04, 02:02 PM
George Z. Bush

··»¤·QUOKKA·¤«·· wrote:
[...]

The following is a link to a timeline on Bermuda history. There is no
indication there that the US ever invaded Bermuda, but do check for yourself.

http://bermuda.stanford.edu/resource...daHistory.html

George Z.

Old May 3rd 04, 03:08 PM
Kevin Brooks

"Aerophotos" wrote in message
Regarding QF-4s... you stated before that no crews were involved in the
flying at all.... then care to explain all the pilot operational flights
and etc with a LIVE HUMAN OPERATOR then? ...or dont they count as people
anymore the pilots? They only a robot?

Strawman, and not a very good one at that. The QF-4 has nothing to do with
your alt-conspiracy-whacko ideas, JGG. The QF-4 was not flying during the
period of your purported black operations in Vietnam, either.

As we speak QF-4N at Pt Mugu have or soon are ending their operations
with crews on board, QF-4E/Gs and QRF-4C fly still out of Tyndal and
Holloman by the 82nd ATS sqn with LIVE crews.. so your talk of no crews
on board is wrong i think....

Other issue...

My source is classified sorry my groundie is not willing to go "live
" at this time...

BWAHAHA! "Classified", eh? Then just how in tarnation did you, a foreign
national, and one no dobt lacking a clearance, find out about this "scoop"?
Idiot.

He is willing to give me insights to his life of the old but i have
agreed to keep him underwraps from advere publicity , you know how cia
operations are at times.. shy for coverage...

Oh, for cryin' out loud...do you *really* believe this crap? And they let
you work on *ejection seats*? What are you, a test dummy?

Brooks

snip futher irrational/delusional ramblings

Old May 3rd 04, 03:46 PM
TP

"Mitchell Holman" said: And put the Batista dictatorship back in

power? Not bloody likely.

I was a junior/senior high schooler living in Hialeah at the time, and I can
tell you without hesitation that **ALL** the Cubans I was acquainted with
simply wanted their homeland back, Batista be-damned. And they got screwed
by Kennedy.

Old May 3rd 04, 03:49 PM
Anonymoose NoSpam

Aerophotos wrote:
That great western loony of a leader, George Bush is again, yes AGAIN at
the planning stage of yet another regime change idea... or UN unapproved
illegal overthow/invasion for simple people.

This time its Cuba

For over 40 years every time Castro's internal problems have gotten
worse he's called up the "big bad USA" routine to try and distract his
people.

Every since the late USSR stopped funneling a couple of billion a year
into Cuba to prop up its failed communist economy, things have been
going downhill there even quicker.

And of course it's 'just' the US - the fact that both Mexico and Peru
have severely reduced diplomatic relations with Cuba couldn't possibly
mean there was any common opinion regarding Cuba ("Mexico, Peru Withdraw
Ambassadors from Cuba",
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...xico_cuba_dc_5).

It's just the USA being unilateral again; ignore the actions of those
other countries in the Western Hemisphere.

The interesting question is what happens when Castro dies? He's not
young, and, like many dictators, has killed or exiled anyone who might
possibly have the ability to successfully succeed him. His brother Raul
is not exactly the charismatic leader Castro was, nor is Raul much
younger. Talk about a potential power vacuum and chaos.

The US Coast Guard already has plans to stop any boats heading to Cuba
after his death; we're not interested in a bunch of old exiles rushing
over there to try and reclaim what they lost in 1959.

See, for example:
- http://www.worldandi.com/newhome/pub...ary/cipub2.asp
- http://www.time.com/time/world/artic...171045,00.html
- http://ctp.iccas.miami.edu/Research_...WLeoGrande.pdf

Old May 3rd 04, 04:08 PM
TP

"Mitchell Holman" , quoted that bastion of liberal BS, CNN, to further

his point about trade restrictions with
Cuba.

Look I don't agree with everything Bush does, and it is kind of ignorant to
trade with one communist nation and deny same to another IF the only reason
is because of the communist govt. But what does Cuba have to offer at this
time besides cigars and sugar cane?

But you know what, I bet you the Cubans living in south Florida right now
could care less whether it was a military invasion or economic sanctions
that ousted Castro and his goons, as long as they could go home.

One other thing, did you know that that liberal bible, the New York Times,
alerted Castro a couple of days ahead of time that an invasion was imminent
and doomed those poor guys before they even got started. Sons-a-bitches.

Old May 4th 04, 12:27 AM
Aerophotos

brook care to note by 1972 USN had QF-4B in service so your WRONG you
may forget bright orange dayglo overall coloured QF-4Bs were in use...
oh guess what same time period as single seater operational flights in
vietnam ... so there you go

just cause i dont make someone public over a issue makes the source a
lie.. so

using your logic George Bush WMD lies are honest then.... cause he didnt
show us the truth either.....or the sources...

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
Bush shot JFK over what he did to Barbara Ross C. Bubba Nicholson Home Built 2 August 30th 04 03:28 AM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 04:26 PM