Cessna's response to negative feedback on Skycatcher being builtin China

Old January 10th 08, 08:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

Default Cessna's response to negative feedback on Skycatcher being builtin China

Matt W. Barrow wrote:
"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
. net...
Jay Honeck wrote:

"More than a fifth of the approximately 385 prisoners at Guantanamo Bay,
Cuba, have been cleared for release but may have to wait months or years
for their freedom because U.S. officials are finding it increasingly
difficult to line up places to send them..." (Source: 82 Inmates Cleared
but Still Held at Guantanamo, by Craig Whitlock, Washington Post, April
29, 2007.)
That's a nice Washington Post cite, but I asked for one that shows that
the Pentagon has admitted that it's holding innocent men at Gitmo.

RTFA. While I realize you don't believe anything that didn't come straight
from the asses of Faux News, I'm not going to do your research for you.

Nice evasion, ****head.

(About what I expected from Ahrens.)

{plonk}

I bet you mean that about as well as everyone else who claims to have
done it to anyone else. Not at all, in other words.
Old January 10th 08, 08:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

Matt W. Barrow wrote:
"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Once again ignoring the fact the Pentagon itself acknowledged that more
than 20 percent of them were innocent of charges and should be
released. But still held onto them.
Cite?
You can find articles from last spring (as I said) with five seconds of
effort on Google. Wikipedia quotes one:

"More than a fifth of the approximately 385 prisoners at Guantanamo Bay,
Cuba, have been cleared for release but may have to wait months or years
for their freedom because U.S. officials are finding it increasingly
difficult to line up places to send them..." (Source: 82 Inmates Cleared
but Still Held at Guantanamo, by Craig Whitlock, Washington Post, April
29, 2007.)

That's a nice Washington Post cite, but I asked for one that shows that
the Pentagon has admitted that it's holding innocent men at Gitmo.

Don't hold your breath - Ahrens is still in a fog about those released
detainees that wound up back in Iraq.

I call it "Memory of Convenience" -- others call it just plain "dishonesty".

Two attributes you have a lifetime of practice at, I'm sure.

Old January 10th 08, 10:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder[_2_]

Rich Ahrens wrote:

There's no country that will take them. What do you expect the
pentagon to do. Dump them in the Atlantic. If they did that then you'd
really bitch.

Accept them as refugees and defuse the anger. Of course, that would
effectively admit to having made a mistake in the first place, something
this administration is genetically incapable of.

I read this three times with the hope of finding the sarcasm tag.
Old January 10th 08, 10:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

Gig 601XL Builder wrote:
Rich Ahrens wrote:

There's no country that will take them. What do you expect the
pentagon to do. Dump them in the Atlantic. If they did that then
you'd really bitch.

Accept them as refugees and defuse the anger. Of course, that would
effectively admit to having made a mistake in the first place,
something this administration is genetically incapable of.

I read this three times with the hope of finding the sarcasm tag.

It's beyond you, of course.
Old January 11th 08, 04:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
C J Campbell[_1_]

On 2008-01-04 09:03:49 -0800, Thomas Borchert
said:

C,

I guess Cessna does not care about doing business with a country that
has threatened us with nuclear weapons, sells nuclear technology to
terrorist countries, uses slave labor, has an abysmal environmental
record, refuses to respect copyright and patent laws, sells child
pornography, has no respect for human rights or the rule of law, and
which would just as soon steal from Cessna as do business with them.

Ah, it must be nice to live in such a simple world.

No more simple than the idiotic belief that there is no difference
between the US and China.
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Skycatcher IFR? Matt Whiting Owning 57 November 26th 07 11:59 PM
Cessna's new LSA: "Skycatcher" Jim Logajan Piloting 107 September 23rd 07 01:18 AM
Cessna's new LSA: "Skycatcher" Jim Logajan Owning 110 September 23rd 07 01:18 AM
Cessna's new LSA: "Skycatcher" miffich Piloting 1 July 24th 07 12:04 AM
how to cope with negative g´s? Markus Aerobatics 6 July 2nd 05 12:00 AM