DG-200 & DG-300 POH

Old November 22nd 08, 02:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
thermalrider

Default DG-200 & DG-300 POH

Anyone have a .pdf copy of the DG-200 & DG-300, -300 Elan POH (English
please) that you would be willing to share.

Thanks
Jim

Old November 24th 08, 02:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
swinkelj

http://web.archive.org/web/200411141...chdg/DG/hb/en/
Old November 24th 08, 02:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Here are the links.

Technical notes: http://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/Data/TN-DG/
Service info: http://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/service-infos-e.html
Scale Drawings: http://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/drei-seiten.html
Manuals: http://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/handbuecher-e.html

Good luck, John
Old November 25th 08, 02:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ContestID67

On Nov 24, 7:44*am, wrote:
Here are the links.

Technical notes:http://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/Data/TN-DG/
Service info:http://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/service-infos-e.html
Scale Drawings:http://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/drei-seiten.html
Manuals:http://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/handbuecher-e.html

Good luck, John

testing, this should go to . But it appears that it
may go to
. Hmmmm.
Old November 25th 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
thermalrider

On Nov 22, 8:45*am, thermalrider wrote:
Anyone have a .pdf copy of the DG-200 & DG-300, -300 Elan POH (English
please) that you would be willing to share.

Thanks
Jim

I am considering the purchase of either a DG-300 (US) or DG-200
(Italy).
If that does not happen I do not want to spend the fund to buy both
manuals.
I have been to the DG site and tried the web.archive site which does
not take you to the documents.

Thanks for the inputs

Jim
Old November 25th 08, 11:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_4_]

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 13:30:14 -0800, thermalrider wrote:

On Nov 22, 8:45Â*am, thermalrider wrote:
Anyone have a .pdf copy of the DG-200 & DG-300, -300 Elan POH (English
please) that you would be willing to share.

Thanks
Jim

I am considering the purchase of either a DG-300 (US) or DG-200 (Italy).
If that does not happen I do not want to spend the fund to buy both
manuals.
I have been to the DG site and tried the web.archive site which does not
take you to the documents.

Did you try the Wayback Machine: http://www.archive.org/

It sometimes holds stuff that's been removed from websites.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK
Old November 26th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Ferguson

This site has many useful docs under the "Docs" link in the menu, it has
the manuals you are after.

http://www.postfrontal.com/
Old November 26th 08, 01:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andrew Warbrick

DG have a "robots.txt" file on their website which stops the wayback
machine serving any of their old web pages. The ONLY reason I can think of
for this is that they want to rip their ex customers off when they want a
manual.

Old November 26th 08, 07:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Kuykendall

On Nov 25, 4:30*pm, Andrew Warbrick
wrote:
DG have a "robots.txt" file on their website which stops the wayback
machine serving any of their old web pages. The ONLY reason I can
think of for this is that they want to rip their ex customers off when
they want a manual.

DG-Flugzeugbau has shown remarkable business acumen in leveraging the
assets but not the liabilities of their subcontractors and their
corporate predecessors. Their shareholders have every right to be
pleased with them.