Region 3 - Regional Contest - Dansville, NY 8/16 thru 8/22

Old April 29th 09, 03:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Hanke

Default Region 3 - Regional Contest - Dansville, NY 8/16 thru 8/22

See:
www.flsc.org

January 5, 2009

Dear Contestant,

Once again it’s time to firm up your plans to attend the Region III
Contest hosted by Finger Lakes Soaring Club in Dansville, NY. The
dates this year will be from August 16th to August 22nd, with a
practice day on Saturday, August 15th . Be sure to get your
application in early as we expect a full compliment of contestants.
We are planning to run three classes; 15 Meter, Standard, and Sports.
If there is enough interest, we will run an 18 Meter Class. A discount
fee of $360 will be provided for Junior pilots. To be considered a
Junior Pilot you must be under the age of 25 and attending school.
The fee for the FAI classes will be $470 entry fee and includes (1)
tow each contest day. Registration is due no later than July 1st ,
2009. A $150 deposit is required to hold your spot. A late
registration fee of $50 will be imposed, for those pilots who register
after July 1st, 2009. Pre-registration is so critical to our
planning. So please help us in providing a fun contest for all. This
is a no water ballast contest.

Please register online thru the www.ssa.org contest registration
webpage.

We are looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully will see you
in August at Dansville.

Old July 8th 09, 07:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

See: www.flsc.org

Dear Contestant,

Once again it’s time to firm up your plans to attend theRegionIII
Contest hosted by Finger Lakes Soaring Club in Dansville, NY. The
dates this year will be from August 16th to August 22nd, with a
practice day on Saturday, August 15th .We are planning to run three
classes; 15 Meter, Standard, and Sports. If there is enough interest,
we will run an 18 Meter Class. A discount fee of $360 will be provided
for Junior pilots. To be considered a Junior Pilot you must be under
the age of 25 and attending school. The fee for the FAI classes will
be
$470 entry fee and includes (1)tow each contest day. Registration is
due
ASAP. A $150 deposit is required to hold your spot. Pre-registration
is so
critical to our planning. So please help us in providing a fun
contest for
all. This is a no water ballast contest.

Please register online thru www.ssa.org contest registration
webpage.