If Hilliary becomes President

Old April 2nd 08, 06:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
redc1c4

Default If Hilliary becomes President

JK wrote:

Found on an Aviation newsgroup. Thought it was funny.

[Image]

where is all the sniper fire?

redc1c4,
i've got a picture of George's AF1 here somewhe horns & all. %-)
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide
Old April 2nd 08, 07:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

"HEMI-Powered" wrote in message
Alan Erskine added these comments in the current discussion du jour

Welcome to killfile hell, "cupcake".

Mitchell's a regular contributor to this group. He's been here, posting
images that are on-topic for a couple of years now. Someone comes into this
forum and complains about Mitchells comments without having posted anything
or made any contribution to this group - killfile fodder if there ever was
one.

Old April 2nd 08, 10:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Alan Erskine added these comments in the current discussion du jour

Mitchell's a regular contributor to this group. He's been here,
posting images that are on-topic for a couple of years now.
Someone comes into this forum and complains about Mitchells
comments without having posted anything or made any contribution
to this group - killfile fodder if there ever was one.

What I was talking about was YOU, not Mitchell. You're a full-of-
yourself, self-righteous, judgmental twit, troll if you prefer, and my
comment was spot on - you rarely comment except to **** in mine or
somebody else's soup. Now, why do YOU post some pictures or just shut
up and go away nice a nice boi.

Now, as for me, I HAVE contribued pictures a number of times. However,
since I collect car pictures as a hobby and not military ones, I ran
out of the scans I made from my father's WWII photo album and people
here get tired of reposts and personal stuff really fast so there's
really nothing for me to contribute other than my 2o months of
honorable military service to our country, which also cuts no ice
anymore.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"And, that's all I'm going to say about that" - Forrest Gump

Old April 3rd 08, 03:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

Warning to the group - "HEMI-Powered" has a reputation on a.b.p.animals for
using obscene language - this is one of his 'quieter' posts.

Old April 4th 08, 07:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Obscene language? Oh no! The end of the world is nigh!

On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 02:12:44 GMT, "Alan Erskine"
wrote:

Warning to the group - "HEMI-Powered" has a reputation on a.b.p.animals for
using obscene language - this is one of his 'quieter' posts.

"HEMI-Powered" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

This message has been brought to you by nuclear power. Please don't tell the neighbours.

Boss, to four of his employees: "I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to let one of you go."
Black Employee: "I'm a protected minority."
Female Employee: "And I'm a woman."
Oldest Employee: "Fire me, buster, and I'll hit you with an age discrimination suit so fast it'll make your head spin."
To which they all turn to look at the helpless young, white, male employee, who thinks a moment, then responds:
"I think I might be gay..."
Old April 5th 08, 01:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
Obscene language? Oh no! The end of the world is nigh!

Well, it was on abp.animals.

Old April 6th 08, 08:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Sat, 05 Apr 2008 00:33:42 GMT, "Alan Erskine"
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
.. .
Obscene language? Oh no! The end of the world is nigh!

Well, it was on abp.animals.

The animals will never forgive him.
--
This message has been brought to you by nuclear power. Please don't tell the neighbours.

A lady come home and caught her husband in the act of cheating on her.
The rural housewife went to the back of the house and returned with the family's .22 caliber rifle.
Aiming the weapon at her husband's balls she said, "I'm gonna turn a bull into a steer, Jon!"
"No no!" pleaded Jon. "Not like this! C'mon, Judi, give me a sporting chance, darlin'!"
"All right. I will. You can set 'em to swinging . . . "

President Big John Piloting 0 November 9th 07 02:11 AM
President Bush is doing well. JD Naval Aviation 28 February 23rd 04 03:07 PM
Bush is not a bad president JD Military Aviation 0 February 18th 04 05:53 PM
best president ever Be Kind Military Aviation 6 February 16th 04 07:59 PM