Wedekind sleeve for Std Cirrus

Old April 14th 04, 09:52 PM
John Galloway

Default Wedekind sleeve for Std Cirrus

I am trying to find one last Wedekind sleeve kit for
a Hotellier connector on a Std Cirrus. Anyone got
got to sell?

John Galloway

Old April 15th 04, 02:15 AM
Flyhighdave

I also have a Std. Cirrus & am interested in getting Wedekind sleeves. What
gives? Are they hard to come by?
Thanks,
David
Old April 15th 04, 09:46 AM
John Galloway

David,

Apparently Herr Wedekind no longer makes them so it
is a question of finding who has some stock remaining.
I have three but need one more. I have also found
that there are different varieties for some different
types.

John Galloway

Old April 15th 04, 10:07 PM
G.A. Seguin

John Galloway wrote in message ...
David,

Apparently Herr Wedekind no longer makes them so it
is a question of finding who has some stock remaining.
I have three but need one more. I have also found
that there are different varieties for some different
types.

John Galloway

At 01:30 15 April 2004, Flyhighdave wrote:
I also have a Std. Cirrus & am interested in getting
Wedekind sleeves. What
gives? Are they hard to come by?
Thanks,
David

Hi John,
About 10 years ago I bought a set of Wedekind for my DG 200. The kit
contain sleeve for a DG 200 and also for a DG 400. I still have all the
part for the DG 400. I would help you if the part fit a Cirrus.
Regards,
Gilles-André Séguin
Old April 15th 04, 10:23 PM
John Galloway

Gilles-Andre,

Many thanks for your offer. I have located a Std Cirrus
sleeve today so I will not need your one (but perhaps
someone else will contact you?)

Regards,

John Galloway

Old July 7th 13, 05:19 PM
Eurofighter Eurofighter is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.A. Seguin View Post

Hi John,
About 10 years ago I bought a set of Wedekind for my DG 200. The kit
contain sleeve for a DG 200 and also for a DG 400. I still have all the
part for the DG 400. I would help you if the part fit a Cirrus.
Regards,
Gilles-André Séguin
I know it's a 9 year old thread, but just by chance is that kit still available?
Thank you!
Old July 7th 13, 05:49 PM
dbrunone dbrunone is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurofighter View Post
I know it's a 9 year old thread, but just by chance is that kit still available?
Thank you!
When I was looking for sleeves for my LS1-f Hotellier connections a year ago, the Wedekinds were no longer available. I got the "white LS" sleeves...very simple and easy to install and use...I think I paid $35 each from Chris at Pacific Aerosport. They might be a different price now. Not sure if they are the same ones for the Cirrus but its worth asking
Old July 9th 13, 04:42 AM
Eurofighter Eurofighter is offline
Junior Member

you mean the Uerling sleeve?
Thank you!

Last edited by Eurofighter : July 9th 13 at 04:48 AM.
Old July 9th 13, 02:15 PM
dbrunone dbrunone is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurofighter View Post
you mean the Uerling sleeve?
Thank you!
No, those are no longer made either. You also don't want the "Red" LS sleeves, they had issues with certification, if I remember correctly. "White" LS sleeves are what you want, and from my experience, they are the only ones available today. Mine came with an EASA certificate.