Anyone having trouble upgrading firmware in an LXNAV s80?

Old January 17th 18, 02:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Matt Herron Jr.

Default Anyone having trouble upgrading firmware in an LXNAV s80?

I install the upgrade file on the SD card. I restart the S80. It asks me if I want to upgrade. I select upgrade. The unit shuts off and never reboots. I turn on the unit and the firmware is the same.

Any advice welcome.

thanks,

Matt

LXNav S80 latest firmware ZP Soaring 0 November 20th 16 06:26 PM
Upgrading a used Homebuilt... [email protected] Home Built 5 August 25th 06 02:57 AM
Upgrading your Strikefinder? Peter MacPherson Instrument Flight Rules 0 August 31st 04 03:45 PM
Upgrading your Strikefinder? Peter MacPherson Piloting 0 August 31st 04 03:45 PM
Upgrading System Anthony Acri Simulators 1 July 17th 03 03:18 AM