What a race in Chile today!!!

Old January 18th 18, 08:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ND

Default What a race in Chile today!!!

On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 12:46:38 PM UTC-5, Sean Fidler wrote:
Enough!

To the douchebag(s) who spend all of there time posting as Wilbur (and likely many other similar aliases), in an effort to irritate and slander me, you are a total ****ing loser. **** off. Get some balls and give me a call. Let's meet. Let's talk about this like men. Consider the amount of time that this idiot has spent posting as Wilbur of the past? years. Is it Tom Kelley, Chris Schreader, Kevin Christer, Herb Killian, John Cochran, Andy Blackburn, Mini-Me Murphy or any number of other butthurt SSA Good Old Boy losers? Who really cares?

I was just on a flight with an two SSA members and fellow soaring pilots as these Wilbur posts (and others over the past year) were made, I think we can now finally prove to idiots who want to continue to pretend they believe this, that this is more SSA Good Old Boy bull****. We have just send an email to people "we care about" hence now one here, to prove this because many are really sick of this crap. We have been documenting this over the past few months. Again, to whoever this is, to be crystal clear. GO **** YOURSELF YOU EPIC ****ING LOSER. Anyone with a problem about that, please call me at 248.977.7911.

To the people here who constantly pretend to believe that Wilbur is me, and respond as such, you are as pathetic as it comes. You can also **** off.. You are morons.

RAS has been and always will be nothing more than a haven to SSA good old boy trolls. The only reason I am here today (I NEVER READ THIS GARBAGE) is because my friends asked me to do so in conjunction with their email to a large group of other soaring pilots disputing this garbage. Thanks to them and again, to the rest you you Wilbur psychotic, **** OFF. You are total losers and this is why your stewardship of US SOARING is a total failure and an endless disaster. The people above in this thread... BUTTHURT, LOSERS.

I am looking forward to competing this spring, now more than ever.

Cheers,

Sean Fidler
7T
248.977.7911 for anyone with a further problem

back to work... https://giphy.com/gifs/being-struggl...-p4cqQ0gUIMcU0
Old January 18th 18, 08:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ND

[...]

also a personal favorite:
https://giphy.com/gifs/optical-illus...-aZ3LDBs1ExsE8
Old January 18th 18, 10:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mitch

Ladies and gentlemen, I believe ND has won the Internet for today. Thanks to everyone who played!
Old January 19th 18, 01:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 1:35:09 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Kawa in 1st. Two JS-1s, then a V2, then a V3. All within 5 seconds, identical avg speed for all four!!!

Let's get this thread back on track!
And another great race today! With Tilo striking out and taking the lead through the 3rd TP until taking the slower, westerly route to the 4th. Those guys are soooooo good it's kind of shocking.
Old January 19th 18, 03:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 12:58:00 PM UTC-5, Sean Fidler wrote:
Oh an by the way, I am very proud to have been the one, along with my wife Tiffany, to have brought FAI SGP to the USA, almost entirely on our own, and at a loss financially.

Without that, Mr. Kelley would not be in Chili right now and the USA, under its elite SSA "stewardship" would be even more irrelevant to international soaring than they are today.

Thanks to those of you who recognize and appreciate that.

You already know what the great of you can do, as far as I am concerned. Remeber, RAS is a haven for SSa GOB trolls. Anybody with new ideas, who is not a GOB insider, is a target of their butthurt. Don't bother. Use Facebook or some other form of communication. It's the same poelel here over and over. No new news.

Sincerely,

Sean Fidler
7T
248.977.7911

I suspect I am not alone in wishing we could keep the SGP organizing Sean and send the internet-psycho Sean packing.

best regards,
Evan Ludeman / T8

Old January 19th 18, 04:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy Blackburn[_3_]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_YYzMFf_9k

It's not my butt that hurts, it's my diaphragm.

;-)

Old January 19th 18, 01:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Magnetar

+1 to Jonathan.

Sad to see the soaring community trying to troll each other on the internet...

We need fresh blood, fresh ideas, good ideas to take this sport to the next level. People bringing energy projects to the table, shaking things up.

Style is different topic, not relevant.

+1 to Sean, let's forget about RAS, let's RACE!
Old January 19th 18, 04:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kevin Christner

On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 12:46:38 PM UTC-5, Sean Fidler wrote:
Enough!

To the douchebag(s) who spend all of there time posting as Wilbur (and likely many other similar aliases),

Here is Sean referring to himself in the third person.

in an effort to irritate and slander me, you are a total ****ing loser. **** off. Get some balls and give me a call. Let's meet. Let's talk about this like men. Consider the amount of time that this idiot has spent posting as Wilbur of the past? years.

I know its hard when you realize you've slandered yourself. It must not feel good. Just like it doesn't feel good to all of the people "Sean" has slandered over his past 5 years of keyboard rage.

Is it Tom Kelley, Chris Schreader, Kevin Christer, Herb Killian, John Cochran, Andy Blackburn, Mini-Me Murphy or any number of other butthurt SSA Good Old Boy losers? Who really cares?

Nope, as always its just you.

I was just on a flight with an two SSA members and fellow soaring pilots

Who? Please share.

as these Wilbur posts (and others over the past year) were made,

I hate to break it to you, but there is wi-fi on almost every in America now, so this proves nothing.

I think we can now finally prove to idiots who want to continue to pretend they believe this, that this is more SSA Good Old Boy bull****.

An oldie but a goodie. Daryll Ramm tracking down your IP proving beyond a doubt your aliases:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!ms...M/DnSveMYkCAAJ

We have just send an email to people "we care about" hence now one here, to prove this because many are really sick of this crap.

You're right. The soaring community is completely sick of you and your bullying. And Wilbur. And TP Hill. And asw20pilot. And all your other aliases.

We have been documenting this over the past few months.

What documentation? Please share.

Again, to whoever this is, to be crystal clear. GO **** YOURSELF YOU EPIC ****ING LOSER. Anyone with a problem about that, please call me at 248.977.7911.

Does Wilbur have a burner phone. How will you talk to yourself when he calls you?

To the people here who constantly pretend to believe that Wilbur is me, and respond as such, you are as pathetic as it comes. You can also **** off.. You are morons.

See IP tracking above.

RAS has been and always will be nothing more than a haven to SSA good old boy trolls. The only reason I am here today (I NEVER READ THIS GARBAGE)

Here is a list of the 1,824 posts you have made on RAS:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!pr...8zD8dYC1uMBijr

is because my friends asked me to do so in conjunction with their email to a large group of other soaring pilots disputing this garbage.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Thanks to them and again, to the rest you you Wilbur psychotic, **** OFF. You are total losers and this is why your stewardship of US SOARING is a total failure and an endless disaster. The people above in this thread... BUTTHURT, LOSERS.

Using the language of a 16 year old makes you look pretty intelligent.

I am looking forward to competing this spring, now more than ever.

I hope you are looking forward to many lonely dinners with yourself.
Old January 19th 18, 04:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Profanity is the crutch of the inarticulate.