PDA Cradle Selection Table

Old August 12th 05, 04:39 AM
Paul Remde

Default PDA Cradle Selection Table

Hi,

I've been overwhelmed with phone and e-mail questions from glider pilots
trying to understand all the options for cradles for the PDA they are using.
To help with those decisions I have created a PDA Cradle Selection Table.
Let me know if you are aware of other cradle options that I should add to
the table. It is available he
http://www.soarmn.com/cumulus/cradle...election_Table

Over the last few months I have talked to many glider pilots that are using
the iPAQ hx4705 Pocket PC due to its large and high resolution screen. I
don't sell Pocket PCs but I have had many requests for a good mounting
cradle that has the cable exiting the back of the cradle. I finally have a
good solution for those customers. You can see which PDAs it is compatible
with using the table listed above or see details and photos using the link
below.
http://www.soarmn.com/cumulus/ram.htm#RAM-HOL-CO5P

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

Help requested with Soaring Flight Software Comparison Table Paul Remde Soaring 25 September 3rd 04 07:16 AM
Commercial - iPAQ Cradle Changes Paul Remde Soaring 0 April 9th 04 03:29 PM
Cradle CaptAro Restoration 2 March 17th 04 03:40 AM
Commercial - New PDA Cradle Options Paul Remde Soaring 1 March 11th 04 12:58 PM
US Team Selection - Proposed Changes John Seaborn Soaring 0 November 27th 03 09:25 PM