Personal Soaring Site

Old August 17th 04, 05:31 PM
Bruno

Default Personal Soaring Site

I don't know why I am throwing myself to the wolves like this but,
feel free to visit my personal soaring site and browse some of the
soaring photos and video taken in Utah over the last 2 years. I
bought my first sailplane last year and have had a great time
documenting my beginning cross country flights. The site is
http://phoebus.vassel.com

Hope you enjoy!
Bruno
Old August 17th 04, 06:27 PM
David Starer

Bruno,

Don't sell yourself short - it's a delightful site.

David Starer

om...

Old August 17th 04, 09:11 PM
John Galloway

Hi again Bruno. We made contact last year through
your site which is a gem. The video makes soaring
in Utah look really special.

Some day......

John Galloway

At 17:48 17 August 2004, David Starer wrote:
Bruno,

Don't sell yourself short - it's a delightful site.

David Starer

. com...

Old August 20th 04, 11:37 PM
Bruno

Thanks everyone for the overwhelmingly positive responses. I greatly
enjoy the contacts from fellow soaring nuts from all over the world.
Because of the enthusiasm for the first choppy homemade movie, I will
try to add a few more movies over the next week. Thanks for the words
of encouragement. Now, if only the weather would cooperate to go
soaring this weekend...

Bruno

World Champion Soaring Pilot To Speak at Sky Soaring John DeRosa Sky Soaring Chicago IL Soaring 0 May 14th 04 09:02 PM
New Self-Service Soaring Ad Site TraderGuy Soaring 15 March 4th 04 09:46 PM
Advanced Soaring Seminar - Eastern PA B Lacovara Soaring 0 January 26th 04 07:55 PM
Best soaring site in USA? JS Soaring 23 January 18th 04 09:37 PM
January/February 2004 issue of Southern California Soaring is on-line [email protected] Soaring 8 January 4th 04 09:37 PM