I am alive and well...

Old December 6th 06, 10:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Ricardo

Default I am alive and well...

Paul Elliot wrote:
Andrew-S wrote:

Hello Gang,
I have been away now for almost a year and to be honest and with no
disrespect intended towards anyone; I probably won't doing much more
than lurking for the foreseeable future. At any rate quite recently I
received several E-mails regarding my apparent "suicide" and felt that
is was time step out of the shadows. If nothing else to reassure
those with whom I used to correspond with on a regular basis that I am
still alive. What follows is a cut and paste, of several other
people's cut and pastes. After reading them I think you can
understand why I felt the need to beam myself back into the newsgroups.

I heard that Andrew S also known as "That Annoying Twit" put a gun
in his mouth and committed suicide a couple weeks ago is this true?"

"It really doesn't surprise me because someone said that he had
some really serious psychological problems.

"Rest in peace Andrew my old friend, I hope your last frames where
the best"

"I met Andrew a couple of time in person and he always seemed to
be hurting, I hope it's not true"

"I remember when he wrote "a guide" for a photographic newsgroup
that I used to hang out in. Totally ruined the group and caused a
lot of people to leave. I just wish he would have left the group
and not shot himself"

"Andrew always was a bit weird and I sort of expected it sooner or
later, good luck to you old buddy""

Though I am not sure which newsgroup or blog the above extractions
came from, they seem to have made the rounds because of the E-mails
asking me if I am alive.... So unless there is something I need to
be made aware of real fast I am still very much alive and well.

So here now is the reality....
Though it is true I do have some health issues of a personal nature, I
have never actively thought of "shooting my last frame". Well maybe
following an air to air photo shoot that went bad on me a couple of
months ago. However those thoughts where at best fleeting, and once I
settled down my objective and obsession became how do I make the best
of a bad situation. As for what I have been up to these days???
Outside of my real job in photo retail I still shoot, but I now shoot
for money and specialize in Law Enforcement and Rescue Services. My
website is scheduled for a rebuild as the winter months set in so
don't go there however I do operate under the name photogs-wings. My
reasons for leaving the group basically dealt with time management,
because I had (and still have) so much going that I was burning myself
out with little gain. So not without a considerable amount of regret
I chose to lose this group from my list of involvements.

Following the appearance of this on my server a brief series will follow.

Please respect my copyrights, and enjoy the series,

Andrew

Glad to hear that all is well! (relatively speaking, of course.) :-)

Relatives are often the cause of the problem...

;-)

Ricardo

--
"Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand
Ignorance and prejudice, and fear, walk hand in hand ..."

OS/2 is still alive Michael Baldwin, Bruce Products 0 December 11th 06 04:28 AM
OS/2 is still alive Michael Baldwin, Bruce Products 0 November 22nd 06 12:19 AM
OS/2 is still alive Michael Baldwin, Bruce Products 0 November 22nd 06 12:16 AM
Ack, it's alive! Harry K Home Built 10 August 25th 06 05:58 PM
AVWEB: Still Alive? Tim Hickey Home Built 2 December 2nd 03 04:54 PM