Bigpond TestPost

Old January 28th 07, 02:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
TACAN[_3_]

Default Bigpond TestPost

Yes, I haven't been able to (reliably) use the bogpond news server for some
weeks now.
It has been very intermittent and I have changed over to tera news.
free.teranews.com
Only about $10.00 AU to join - well worth it, as well as more reliable, more
news groups etc

Cheers
Graham

"Kahuna" wrote in message
Anybody else having trouble viewing posts in this group with Bigponds News
server?I have no trouble with access via my Astraweb account but BP shows
me a clean sheet.
Regards

Old January 28th 07, 03:59 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine

"Kahuna" wrote in message
Anybody else having trouble viewing posts in this group with Bigponds
News server?I have no trouble with access via my Astraweb account but BP
shows me a clean sheet.
Regards

Yep, same here. Bogplod's phukked again. Your's is the first post I've
seen in 24 hours or so.

--
Alan Erskine

Old January 28th 07, 04:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Kahuna

Alan Erskine wrote:

Yep, same here. Bogplod's phukked again. Your's is the first post I've
seen in 24 hours or so.

--
Alan Erskine

It looks like we can only see posts put up by other Bigpond users.I can
see my original post and your reply Alan but I can not see Tacan's reply
using Bigpond.Service status page didn't show any known problem.

Old January 28th 07, 04:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
The Old Bloke

"Alan Erskine" wrote in message
"Kahuna" wrote in message
Anybody else having trouble viewing posts in this group with Bigponds
News server?I have no trouble with access via my Astraweb account but BP
shows me a clean sheet.
Regards

Yep, same here. Bogplod's phukked again. Your's is the first post I've
seen in 24 hours or so.

--
Alan Erskine

Bigpond users' posts are getting thru all OK. The Bigpond news server is
not receiving posts from the rest of the world.