Power/Logic connector for a C302.

Old May 21st 18, 11:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike C

Default Power/Logic connector for a C302.

Looking locally for one but so far the local electronic parts stores are baffled.

If anyone here familiar with it, is there a source outside of Cambridge?

Thanks

Mike
Old May 22nd 18, 03:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 3:13:53 PM UTC-7, Mike C wrote:
Looking locally for one but so far the local electronic parts stores are baffled.

If anyone here familiar with it, is there a source outside of Cambridge?

Thanks

Mike

Digikey, Mouser.... the world is your oyster.

You are looking for a Eurosyle terminal block plug with 10 connector at 5mm/0.2" pitch. There are different series with different shaped connectors, I can never remember the series, but you want *something* like this. https://www.digikey.com/products/en?keywords=39533-2010

I am not saying that is the exact right part, you need to check dimensions etc. and you may want a different wire entry angle type, etc. but this will get you started.

Old May 22nd 18, 04:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

The Cambridge part number is CAA-116. I have them in stock for $18 plus shipping.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
________________________________

On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 5:13:53 PM UTC-5, Mike C wrote:
Looking locally for one but so far the local electronic parts stores are baffled.

If anyone here familiar with it, is there a source outside of Cambridge?

Thanks

Mike

Aerial on my C302 not Working pat Soaring 1 June 28th 13 12:29 AM
Power connector PFP Andy[_1_] Soaring 2 March 25th 13 12:55 PM
C302 with LK8000 Brad[_2_] Soaring 5 July 4th 11 02:52 AM
Power connector for Garmin 400/420/430 rmhou at yahoo.com Home Built 3 April 7th 09 06:21 AM
Power connector for Garmin 400/420/430 Bill Owning 0 April 7th 09 06:21 AM