New layout for OLC?

Old March 19th 18, 07:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Waveguru

Default New layout for OLC?

New web layout for OLC, at least on my phone. I liked the old layout, but I balk at change..

Boggs
Old March 19th 18, 07:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

On Monday, March 19, 2018 at 2:07:09 PM UTC-4, Waveguru wrote:
New web layout for OLC, at least on my phone. I liked the old layout, but I balk at change..

Boggs

There's a radio button at upper right that allows you to revert to the previous layout.

T8
Old March 19th 18, 07:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

New layout on PC browser too. Yes there is a button to revert to the older layout. But those kind of things eventually disappear. The new layout has more "white space" and less data on a screen. And some data items seem to have vanished from the lists. E.g., the type of glider used in a flight. And, still no way to search by glider type? Also, flights with a "red V" now invisible in lists?
Old March 19th 18, 07:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

On Monday, March 19, 2018 at 2:35:08 PM UTC-4, wrote:
New layout on PC browser too. Yes there is a button to revert to the older layout. But those kind of things eventually disappear. The new layout has more "white space" and less data on a screen. And some data items seem to have vanished from the lists. E.g., the type of glider used in a flight. And, still no way to search by glider type? Also, flights with a "red V" now invisible in lists?

I see glider type, much as before. Search on glider type works for me.

T8
Old March 19th 18, 08:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I only see the search option in the "daily score" page, which is not as useful as having it on a season's listing, say. Also, it does not work when I try it (in Firefox) - I entered "ASW-20" (to please Evan) and got the cryptic error message "{"title":"Results:","items": [],"status": ["search string less then 2 combined signs","no item found"]}".
Old March 20th 18, 03:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Looking at the flights of one club last year (for example), he
https://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-3....S&sc=1&sp=2017
the dates are off by one day. E.g., the flights listed on August 25 really happened on August 26, as can be seen by looking at the detail info page for a flight, or by clicking on the OLC 2.0 layout button.
Old March 19th 18, 08:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

In new layout, "red V" flights visible in by-airport lists, but not in by-club lists.

Old March 19th 18, 08:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Flight status (red V vs green V, etc) not visible in lists by club or airfield, but visible in list for specific pilot?