cub to sua conversion

Old March 22nd 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tuno

Default cub to sua conversion

Is there a convenient way to convert .cub format airspace files (e.g.
as used by SeeYou) to .sua format (as used by various other programs)?

~ted/2NO

Old March 23rd 07, 11:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Clint

I was sitting with the same problem and the only solution I found was
using StePlan. It can convert between the formats easily - you
literaly highlight the area on the map you want converted and it
writes the sau file. Magic. I just used the demo version to do this so
it didn't even cost money - can't beat that solution.

Cheers
Clinton
LAK 12

Old March 23rd 07, 12:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andrej Kolar

Hi Ted,

there isn't because some of our sources for airspace files years ago
demanded that this would not be possible.

However - at present all of the airspace we make available to you
comes from sources which are available in either OpenAir or TNP
formats. See the Support forum at www.naviter.si, go to Forum
Airspace and you will find what you are looking for. If you don't -
feel free to leave a message there too.

Regards,
Andrej Kolar
--