Wanted: Mode C Transponder

Old November 29th 10, 02:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Robert[_6_]

Default Wanted: Mode C Transponder

I am in the market for a used Mode C Transponder, Becker ATC
4401-1-175 preferred.
Thanks.
Robert
Old November 29th 10, 04:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi Robert,

I have 2 new Becker ATC 4401-1-175 units in stock that I'm will to sell at a
significant discount - because most new orders are for the Trig TT21. But I
am only willing to sell them together with the altitude encoder and wiring
harness - since I can't sell the accessories without the transponders.

Below is a proposal.

Item Normal Price Sale
Price
Becker ATC 4401-1-175, $2070 $1659
ACK A-30.4 - Altitude Encoder, $235 $189
1K440 - Wiring harness, $181 $136 (only 1
remaining in stock)
Total (sale price): $1984 (while supplies last)
Savings: $502

I will be marking them down on my web site very soon.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
952-445-9033

Old November 29th 10, 05:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Go Soaring

Hello from England
We have a excellent
Microair 57mm dia T2000SFL. 4
s/n T2000-01-01021
the altitude encoder box
is model AK350 s/n 49732 complete with wiring loom, inc delivery to US
for 1500 USD
Full working order , removed for panel upgrade

Old November 30th 10, 05:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS

Two used Mode C transponders for sale cheap here.
Terra TRT250 transponder with Terra A3000 encoder (AD complied with, passed certification this year and currently flying) $500.
Garmin 320A transponder with Trans-Cal D120-P2T encoder (passed certification this year and currently flying). $700.

Jim