For sale: Nice ASK-13

Old October 1st 04, 08:27 AM
Christian Husvik

Default For sale: Nice ASK-13

Hei,

our ASK-13, LN-GBQ, is for sale. The glider recently (1999) had an
extensive overhaul, and is in very good condition. For more info, see:

http://www.wavecamp.no/2005/ln-gbq/

or contact mr. Hans Langan at
email:
phone: +47 934 22 441

Regards,

Christian Husvik

Old October 1st 04, 01:52 PM
JC

Christian Husvik wrote:

Hei,

our ASK-13, LN-GBQ, is for sale. The glider recently (1999) had an
extensive overhaul, and is in very good condition. For more info, see:

http://www.wavecamp.no/2005/ln-gbq/

or contact mr. Hans Langan at
email:
phone: +47 934 22 441

Regards,

It might be helpful to mention what part of the world you are in.

Christian Husvik

Old October 1st 04, 02:10 PM
CV

JC wrote:
It might be helpful to mention what part of the world you are in.

That was apparent from the LN-registration of the aircraft and
the .no mail address.
CV

Old October 1st 04, 03:51 PM
JC

CV wrote:

JC wrote:
It might be helpful to mention what part of the world you are in.

That was apparent from the LN-registration of the aircraft and
the .no mail address.
CV

It may be apparent to you, but it is certainly not apparent to me. I
do not kow where LN-registration is nor what the .no mail address is
from. It was apparent, I would not have made the comment.
Old October 1st 04, 04:25 PM
Jim Vincent

Norway

Jim Vincent
N483SZ
illspam
Old October 1st 04, 04:53 PM
Mal

I like the 368 DVD quality movie that should be done by the morning great
for the rainy days we are having.

"Jim Vincent" wrote in message
Norway

Jim Vincent
N483SZ
illspam

Old October 1st 04, 05:12 PM
Christian Husvik

Mal wrote:

I like the 368 DVD quality movie that should be done by the morning great
for the rainy days we are having.

Huh?? Am I missing something here? Which "368 DVD quality" movie (what
_is_ a 368 quality move anyway?) are you reffering to?

Anyway, if you like videos, you can find more he

http://www.wavecamp.no/gallery/video2003

and he

http://www.dfk.no/arkiv/gallery/video (be sure to check all three pages!)

Christian 8-)

Old October 1st 04, 08:51 PM
Jim Phoenix

This should help in the futu

http://www.airlinecodes.co.uk/regprefixcur.asp

Jim

Old October 1st 04, 10:37 PM
Ulrich Neumann

JC wrote in message . ..
CV wrote:

JC wrote:
It might be helpful to mention what part of the world you are in.

That was apparent from the LN-registration of the aircraft and
the .no mail address.
CV

It may be apparent to you, but it is certainly not apparent to me. I
do not kow where LN-registration is nor what the .no mail address is
from. It was apparent, I would not have made the comment.

CJ

in the time it took you to write and send your snappy reply, you could
have checked the internet for International Registration Prefixes. A
good site is:

http://www.aeronautics.ru/archive/re...n_Prefixes.htm

And about .no: Most European domains use a country abbreviation for
identification purposes.

Want another hint? This country hosted the last Club-Class World
Contest. ;-))

GM