Jim Pennino or...Jim Pinheado?

Old September 15th 10, 12:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Jim Pennino or...Jim Pinheado?

There is a poster here called Jim Pennino, but in
actuality he's Jim Pinheado. His tiny little level of
character development leads him to follow new posters
around and make obnoxious incorrect statements.
He will take everything you say and dispute it.

EVERYTHING. When you prove him wrong, he will
do his pinhead dance. He will misquote himself to try
and wiggle out of previous positions. Or he will try and
redefine what he previously said. Upon losing, he will
then SEPERATE OUT a single sentence which wasn't
the original topic, and then try and make this the new
top in order to change the subject.

1) I've made the assertion that airplanes are today
unavailable to the numbers of people interested in
flying as compared to the same in 1970. Not only
have people come forth to share their stories of
confirmation on this, I've even provided income data
and price comparison to prove this. But Pinhead
Pennino argued the ratio hasn't changed. Then
he claimed he didn't say it, and...you guessed it,
changed the arguement to what the definition of
buying power is. Arguement for the sake of arguement.

2) I said that used Piper Sport Airplanes are on the
market. By this...I meant that the Czech sportcruiser
which we are all familiar with ( except pinhead ) are
available. You see, often these planes get new names,
and for a time we call them by their old names, or
we use the new name, but everyone knows them as
the same plane under their old name.
Example: For a couple of years anytime I mentioned
the Cessna 350 or Cessna 400, no old timers knew
what I was talking about. This is because they were
previously, and still commonly thought of as the
Columbia 350 or Columbia 400. For all intents and
purposes it was the same plane with a new name.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbia_Aircraft.

In the case of my arguement with Pinheado, it's amply
clear that he didn't even know where the hell the
Piper Sport came from. After I corrected him, he googled
the info and tried to build a dishonest defense to his
mistake. Even today he won't take the word of the
President of Piper!! He argues for the sake of arguement,
oh...and insults you every step of the way, and tells folks
that the person disagreeing with him must be a "troll",
or a "retard".

3) Pinheado made the claim that pretty much ALL LSA's
go 138mph. (then he lied and changed his "fact" to
a range of 130mph - 138mph) Still wrong. You see,
he didn't have a clue as to which planes were in this
category. So, he googled...and saw the thousands of
ultralights are also LSA's which couldn't possibly even
go 90mph. How did Pinheado react to yet another one
of his wrong statements? You guessed it. He changed
the subject to his new argument for the sake of arguement,
which was..."Which website advertises more planes?"
Then he singled out one model of plane for comparison
to try and prove his point. How anal. Really, who knows
or gives a flying **** which website is the winner? The
fact is, we're talking thousands and thousands by
barnstormers, and that isn't the original debate anyway.
My original point is that all LSA's don't go 138mph.

This is just a sampling of the behaviour you may expect from
Pinheado. Is this an attempt at cyberbullying? Of course it
is. Why would he do this? Answer: Because he's...
Jim Pinheado, the anal pinhead who argues for the sake of
arguement, so he won't let anyone take his little corner
away from him.

---
Reporting from the front:

Mark

Old September 15th 10, 03:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari Silverstein

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 04:38:20 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

There is a poster here called Jim Pennino, but in
actuality he's Jim Pinheado.

Attaboi, Mark(ie) show 'em for the real trolling piece of garbage you
are.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old September 15th 10, 04:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Sep 15, 10:47*am, Ari Silverstein wrote:
On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 04:38:20 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
There is a poster here called Jim Pennino, but in
actuality he's Jim Pinheado.

Attaboi, Mark(ie) show 'em for the real trolling piece of garbage you
are.
--

Facts are facts. Such as the fact that you cross-post lies
and assume other peoples identites because you're too big

So where is that Piper Seneca you claimed to have?
So where is that Velocity RG you claimed to have?

Fool.

---
Mark

Old September 15th 10, 05:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Mark wrote:
There is a poster here called Jim Pennino,

Only thing you've got totally correct so far.

So, are you still planning to modify a LSA to increase the cruise speed,
which will invalidate the airworthiness certificate as well as violate the
rules on who can perform maintenance on a manufactured aircraft?

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old September 15th 10, 05:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Sep 15, 12:21*pm, wrote:
Mark wrote:
There is a poster here called Jim Pennino,

Only thing you've got totally correct so far.

So, are you still planning to modify a LSA to increase the cruise speed,
which will invalidate the airworthiness certificate as well as violate the
rules on who can perform maintenance on a manufactured aircraft?

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

It depends on what country I'm living in.

---
Mark
Old September 15th 10, 06:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari Silverstein

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 09:45:57 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

On Sep 15, 12:21*pm, wrote:
Mark wrote:
There is a poster here called Jim Pennino,

Only thing you've got totally correct so far.

So, are you still planning to modify a LSA to increase the cruise speed,
which will invalidate the airworthiness certificate as well as violate the
rules on who can perform maintenance on a manufactured aircraft?

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

It depends on what country I'm living in.

---
Mark

Translation: It depends on what dementia you are experiencing. lol
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old September 15th 10, 06:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari Silverstein

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 08:33:37 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

On Sep 15, 10:47*am, Ari Silverstein wrote:
On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 04:38:20 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
There is a poster here called Jim Pennino, but in
actuality he's Jim Pinheado.

Attaboi, Mark(ie) show 'em for the real trolling piece of garbage you
are.
--

Facts are facts.

Agreed. Garbage in, garbage out. Mark(ie) The Bipolar GIGO.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old September 15th 10, 06:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Mark wrote:
On Sep 15, 12:21Â*pm, wrote:
Mark wrote:
There is a poster here called Jim Pennino,

Only thing you've got totally correct so far.

So, are you still planning to modify a LSA to increase the cruise speed,
which will invalidate the airworthiness certificate as well as violate the
rules on who can perform maintenance on a manufactured aircraft?

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

It depends on what country I'm living in.

LSA is a FAA definition ergo they only exist in the US.

The airplanes may exist outside of the US, but they aren't LSA.