Off-Topic. A bedtime story for rec.aviation.piloting

Old September 16th 10, 09:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Off-Topic. A bedtime story for rec.aviation.piloting

Let me read you a little bedtime story with a very
happy ending. Got your cookies? Ok...

Once upon a time it became all about globalization and the
culture clash that came with it. When ignorance was sequestered
everything was fine. But then:

Sadam Hussein invaded Kuwait and George senior sent
in the calvary to rescue this elite population incapable of
making their own beds. Problem is, and maybe oil was
an incentive...we set up that military base in Saudi Arabia
which was "hallowed ground". Then Sadam's two sons,
Qusay and Uday swore vengence against Herbert's family.
Herbert meanwhile left office under the legacy of never
having finished the job.
Along comes his nit-wit son George who thought he
could both attain glory and please daddy, as well as
protect the family by killing Sadam, and what we actually
had then was a very serious family feud.
Then one morning George's storytime session with the
kiddies was rudely interrupted and Cheney, smelling
oil, whispered in his ear..."don't you wanna make daddy
proud?"
We invaded the wrong country, killed the Bush family
nemesis and the rest is history. This was all the
provacation Hamas and Iran needed to spin the events
into a muslim/persian cluster-**** against the invaders.
They added retaliation, along with their usual daily
reprisals. Pentegon incompetence, thievery, and
misconduct by the likes of Blackwater and misguided
missles actually gave local population justification for
joining the Jihad. We began to pour so many billions
into this effort without so much as a receipt that we've
ended up funding both sides of the war.
This excessive spending coincided with the bubble
that popped on wallstreet which was due to lack of
oversight by the same administration. Our economy fell
and took the world with it.
Then Obama was elected and asked to do the
impossible. Fortunately he made several key strategic
moves which have been slow to take. And lastly, the
republicans are blaming him and his party for what
George has done. Meanwhile, Iraq and Afghanistan
have actually found themselves worse off than before
this all started.
Finally, the little princess found her way home where
mommy and daddy were waiting and they smothered
her with kisses, They gave her a brand new pony and
everyone ate warm soup and fell asleep on big fluffy
pillows.

TEH ENB

---
Mark

Old September 16th 10, 10:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

p.s., I am the author.

--
Mark

Old September 17th 10, 06:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ted Sherman

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:22:31 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

Let me read you a little bedtime story with a very
happy ending. Got your K0okies? Take me then.

ooooooK

Off Topic-Instant glider pilot story and followup Frank Whiteley Soaring 0 September 30th 08 02:37 PM
US need new rec.aviation.piloting ashik Piloting 1 November 21st 07 05:59 PM
A real piloting story Bob Fry Piloting 4 March 5th 07 06:11 PM
Funny story about piloting [email protected] Piloting 0 December 20th 04 12:34 AM
Off Topic - It's About Piloting Dennis O'Connor Piloting 2 August 19th 03 04:47 PM