FS2004

Old August 1st 03, 03:43 PM
Dave Pearson

* Dr. Speedbyrd: :

On 1 Aug 2003 08:00:51 GMT, Dave Pearson wrote:

Still talking about yourself in the third person I see. Really, come on,
"last word"? Don't you realise just how ironic and mentally bankrupt a
complaint that is?

Still trying for that last word you'll never get, EH? yapper?

No, far from it. Think about it "dr". But, like I said, thanks for
documenting your biggest addiction. If you say please real nice I'll throw
you the bone you so badly want.

You've been repeating yourself the past 3 postings, Rover.

Remind me, who has been using the past few posts to document his fantasies
about my wife? That's right, the anonymous coward "dr Speedbyrd"!

Guess Missy
must be leaning on you hard these days.

Oh, look, and you've gone and done it again, you've gone and repeated
yourself once more. I'm happy for you that my private life is so important
to you but, really, can't you find a more appropriate venue for your rabid
little stalker's fantasies? Is it important to you that you fantasise about
teenage boys and other people's wives with an audience?

Really, which part of Canada am I from then?

the part where they say EH??

Curious, given that that's a common phrase of yours. But, really, come on,
try and show that you've got a single ounce of honesty in you and actually
say which part of Canada I'm from. Can you pass the honesty test? I doubt
it, I'm sure you'll just gloss over this, posting more rabid fantasy like
the stalking anonymous coward you are.

Probably the poor part, where they raise the
muts. No go sit in the corner like a good puppy til Mama gives you further
instructions! ROTFL!!!! EH!

So you also fantasise about being a dog too? Any other fantasies you want to
get off your chest while we're here?

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/
Old August 2nd 03, 01:42 AM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 16:17:07 +0200, "Michael Nouak" wrote:

"Dr. Speedbyrd:" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
.. .
snip
You've been repeating yourself the past 3 postings, Rover.

Referring to yourself as "Rover" must be a sure sign of mental instability.
But I guess you'd know that best... "Doc."

ROFLMFAO!!!

Mike

Maybe you should learn how to read posted messages, there, Mickey. Otherwise you make yourself
the fool. ROTFL!!!!!
Old August 2nd 03, 01:46 AM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

On 1 Aug 2003 14:43:11 GMT, Dave Pearson wrote:

[...]

Nothing new here, Rover. Can't spell worth a **** and same old repetition from the fuddled
foreigner. yap yap yap!!!

BTW, your old lady should only WISH I'd have fantasies about her. No respect for any broad
who'd put up with a retard like you. Later Rover!!
Old August 2nd 03, 02:16 AM
John Ward

Give it a ****ing rest you guys, and stop using up our bandwidth!

You're both sensible guys, outside of this thread, so just **** this
thread off!?

I'm sick of having to d/l these messages, because it costs me money!

Shake hands, have a beer , and get on with your sensible posts - you're
both valuable contributors, except for this drivel!!!

Best regards,
John
news

Old August 2nd 03, 03:31 AM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 11:16:58 +1000, "John Ward" wrote:

Give it a ****ing rest you guys, and stop using up our bandwidth!

You're both sensible guys, outside of this thread, so just **** this
thread off!?

I'm sick of having to d/l these messages, because it costs me money!

THEN LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR ****ING KILL FILTER MORON!
You don't like the posts? Then DON'T READ THEM!!! You're not the traffic director here! So
**** YOU!

Old August 2nd 03, 04:35 AM
John Ward

**** off Dickhead - you're wasting everyone's time - last word to me - good
on you, Dave - end of story - I doubt that anyone with any brains at all
will respond to ANY of your posts in the future, so, hopefully, you've just
burned getting any sort of response to even your previously sensible posts.

When next you appear, with an altered name, you'll get the same
treatment according to your posts - and please try to acquire the decency to
leave decent blokes like Dave well of a ****wit like you! Bad luck,
dipstick - that's something else you're not capable of accomplishing,
whatever you're next feeble post may be, and, when you can't resist posting,
won't that just say it all about you ****wit! :-)) Last word not to you.
:-))

Good on you, Dave, you're obviously very different to him. Let's just
both leave it there, and you email me with anything, and lets see how many
posts this ****head subsequently sends, and have a chuckle between
ourselves, as everyone else is!

Old August 2nd 03, 06:53 AM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 13:35:53 +1000, "John Ward" wrote:

**** off Dickhead - you're wasting everyone's time - last word to me - good
on you, Dave - end of story - I doubt that anyone with any brains at all
will respond to ANY of your posts in the future, so, hopefully, you've just
burned getting any sort of response to even your previously sensible posts.

Does that matter, douchebag? You responded. Guess that makes you a liar.
You wasted your own time. I didn't ask you for a reply. Wasn't even your business. So you
are free to get lost!

When next you appear, with an altered name, you'll get the same
treatment according to your posts - and please try to acquire the decency to
leave decent blokes like Dave well of a ****wit like you! Bad luck,
dipstick - that's something else you're not capable of accomplishing,
whatever you're next feeble post may be, and, when you can't resist posting,
won't that just say it all about you ****wit! :-)) Last word not to you.
:-))

Blokes??? Hell, yet another snotnosed foreigner on a wild macho trip. How droll.

Good on you, Dave, you're obviously very different to him. Let's just
both leave it there, and you email me with anything, and lets see how many
posts this ****head subsequently sends, and have a chuckle between
ourselves, as everyone else is!

Short men with tiny dicks are easily amused. Thanks for living proof, you common Aussie
warthog! Now keep true to your word and run along like a good Aussie puppy. You and Davey
have a good roll in the hay!! What do they call that, 'bloke bonding'???? ROTFL!!!!!

Old August 2nd 03, 06:54 AM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 22:09:58 -0700, "Peter Duniho" wrote:

"John Ward" wrote in message
. au...
**** off Dickhead - [...] I doubt that anyone with any brains at all
will respond to ANY of your posts in the future

Hardly. There seems to be a lot of turn-over in this newsgroup, 'cause
that's exactly what was said the LAST time the person posting as "Dr.
Speedbyrd" made an ass of himself, and the time before that.

Was never as good at is as you.

For some reason, there are still people reading this newsgroup without him
in their killfile and who insist on treating him like someone who deserves
an iota of attention.

Pete

Like yourself!! What a ****ing hypocrit! Peter Dunghole
Old August 2nd 03, 08:09 AM
Alan White

If you do nothing else sensible, please learn to snip.

--
Alan White
Twenty-eight miles NW of Glasgow.
Old August 2nd 03, 10:26 AM
Dave Pearson

* Dr. Speedbyrd: :

BTW, your old lady should only WISH I'd have fantasies about her. No
respect for any broad who'd put up with a retard like you. Later Rover!!

Ok, I see you're loosing it big time now, you're so desperate to acquire the
drugs you crave (attention from me and the "last word"). Well, he's your
last bit of attention from me so now I'm handing you the other drug you
crave so badly: the last word. Go ahead, post your last bit of paranoid
anonymous cant.

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/

FS2004 on Discovery Wings channel (xplane) Steve Simulators 5 July 21st 03 10:39 PM
Lago Tornado and FS2004 Paul H. Simulators 0 July 20th 03 11:35 PM
gradual gyro failure in FS2004? Gary L. Drescher Simulators 3 July 19th 03 07:07 AM
FS2004 screen shots Paul H. Simulators 0 July 19th 03 06:55 AM
FS2004 AgentXXX Simulators 9 July 9th 03 10:14 PM