What did I miss?

Old July 12th 08, 08:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default roach motels.

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:0BOdk.20187$%q.11484
@newsfe24.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

I don;'t stay in roach motels.

Bertie

Why won't you stay at roach motels Burtie?

Professional courtesy?

No, mostly because they're full of k00ks like you ,

Bertie
Old July 12th 08, 08:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default What did I miss?

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:kfPdk.18087$3q7.16334
@newsfe15.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message

I think it was Jay Honeck, digging around in an old hanger in Iowa
(as the story goes). He came across a very old hand made brass

lamp.
After rubbing it to clean it a bit, out popped a magic Genie. The
Genie offered him one wish. Jay admitted his deepest desire was to
have a 12" dick. At first his was puzzled when nothing happened

right
away, but beginning the very next day, you began posting on RAP.

Does
any one else realize you are just 12" tall.

.....so that's why you look up to him.

Stealth (always wondered) Pilot

If Burtie is a 12" dick, and all you do is ride around in his shirt
pocket, how tall does that make you?

Whoosh,.

If I were a 12 inch dick and I **** you around 24/7, what does that

make
you?

"sore" is the word you're looking for,,.,

Bertie

Old July 12th 08, 08:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:5hPdk.18088$3q7.7202
@newsfe15.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

If I were a 12 inch dick and I **** you around 24/7, what does that make
you?

Bertie

Well you are a 12" dick, an seem incapable of screwing anyone around. So
that make all this just a figment of your retarded imagination.

Yeah, so if I'm incapable of screwing anyone around why are you kooking
out?

Ask one of the flight attendants in the white uniforms to increase your
meds

Aww, meds lames. I'd say that I expect more from you, but I don't, of
course.

Bertie
Old July 12th 08, 08:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Dallas wrote in
:

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 23:23:11 -0500, Dallas wrote:

So now you're pretty much the place your yourself…

(Geez.. I can't blame that on spell check... must have been a computer
keyboard virus or something.)

Correction:
So now you've pretty much got the place to yourself.

I preferred the first version.

Bertie
Old July 12th 08, 08:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Kadaitcha Man[_2_]

Bertie the Bunyip, ye eye-offending exceeding puppet, a stony adversary,
an inhuman wretch, uncapable of pity, void and empty from any dram of
mercy, ye gurgled:

[...]

LMAO

Old July 12th 08, 04:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Yeah, so if I'm incapable of screwing anyone around why are you kooking
out?

Sorry dumb ass, but you're the one "kooking out" here. You are nothing but a
****ing mouth.

All your little kook games and talk just prove you are the 10 year old here.
You are so far "in to" all this online, wanna be, so called kook bull****,
and so far out of touch with reality, it's really scary to think you might
be flying ANYTHING. Much less something the carries unsuspecting passengers
for hire.

You need to get a grip on reality retard. The rest of us are living in the
real world, where your kook bull**** is just a bunch of people, that have no
more life, than ****ing with Usenet groups because no one else will listen
to them.

Old July 12th 08, 04:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Professional courtesy?

No, mostly because they're full of k00ks like you ,

Bertie

Zoom! Right over your head lamer.

Old July 12th 08, 04:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Dallas" wrote in message
m...

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in message

Then why not post something today?

Look, I'm not telling you what to do here… I'm just giving ya a giving a
reality check for free.

I'm sure you see yourself as titanic gladiator engaged in an epic battle
to the death in front of thousands of partisan cheering spectators.

Here's the reality check - the act was moderately funny for a minute or
two, but eventually nobody liked the shtick and the audience walked out.

So now you're pretty much the place your yourself…

So Enjoy!

Clearly you just don't get it.

Old July 12th 08, 07:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

[...]

And yet here you are trying to defeat them.

And lusing.

Go figger.

Bertie
Old July 12th 08, 07:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Dallas" wrote in message
m...

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in message

Then why not post something today?

Look, I'm not telling you what to do here… I'm just giving ya a
giving a reality check for free.

I'm sure you see yourself as titanic gladiator engaged in an epic
battle to the death in front of thousands of partisan cheering
spectators.

Here's the reality check - the act was moderately funny for a minute
or two, but eventually nobody liked the shtick and the audience
walked out.

So now you're pretty much the place your yourself…

So Enjoy!

Clearly you just don't get it.

You reckon?

Bertie

Did I miss the Era of GA? Google Madness Piloting 100 March 23rd 07 02:31 AM
Pilots - Don't miss it!!! MOD Piloting 0 February 28th 07 02:10 PM
HUD view of a near-miss [email protected] Naval Aviation 32 December 16th 06 11:03 PM
Why Screeners Miss Guns and Knives (and why pilots miss planes and airports) cjcampbell Piloting 2 January 3rd 06 04:24 AM
ATC of Near-Miss over BOS Marco Leon Piloting 40 August 31st 05 01:53 PM