Where to advertise ship for European Market?

Old February 14th 07, 03:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jeremy Zawodny

Default Where to advertise ship for European Market?

After waiting a year or so for the folks at Centrair to remove their
collective heads for their a$$es (I'm not bitter), we've decided to sell
the first of our 101As at a discount and export it to a country that can
actually fly it.

I'd appreciate pointers to on-line forums and/or a European equivalent
of Tim's W&W classifieds listings so we can get the ship in front of
potential buyers.

I'll post it on RAS, of course, but I'm sure there are a few web sites
out there I haven't seen yet that deal primarily with markets on the
other side of the pond.

Thanks,

Jeremy
Old February 14th 07, 04:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
chipsoars

On Feb 14, 10:50 am, Jeremy Zawodny wrote:
After waiting a year or so for the folks at Centrair to remove their
collective heads for their a$$es (I'm not bitter), we've decided to sell
the first of our 101As at a discount and export it to a country that can
actually fly it.

I'd appreciate pointers to on-line forums and/or a European equivalent
of Tim's W&W classifieds listings so we can get the ship in front of
potential buyers.

I'll post it on RAS, of course, but I'm sure there are a few web sites
out there I haven't seen yet that deal primarily with markets on the
other side of the pond.

Thanks,

Jeremy

http://www.segelflug.de/cgi-bin/clas...lassifieds.cgi

Chip F

Old February 14th 07, 08:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Edward Lockhart

At 16:12 14 February 2007, Chipsoars wrote:
[...]

or
http://adverts.gliderpilot.net/

Where to advertise a flying club? Dan Owning 14 June 29th 06 05:17 PM
Where to advertise Kathy Owning 8 October 11th 05 01:54 AM
ADVERTISE YOUR STUFF!!!! [email protected] Home Built 0 June 8th 05 04:54 PM
MARKET.aero - the european avation marketplace EUTNET Soaring 0 November 25th 03 04:53 PM
MARKET.aero - the european aviation marketplace EUTNET Aviation Marketplace 0 November 25th 03 04:52 PM