Turnpoint database

Old November 11th 05, 04:59 PM

Default Turnpoint database

Hi there,

Does anybody knows what happened to the John Leibacher's turnpoint
database? I was trying to access it via link on Cumulus Soaring web
site and then I did search on Google and all I found was information
"NOT FOUND" Can anybody point me to the correct location of that
database? I need to update my PDA and my logger. Thanks.

Old November 11th 05, 05:26 PM
Alastair Harrison

It must have moved servers. Seems to now reside at:
http://soaring.gahsys.com/

Alastair

oups.com...

Old November 11th 05, 05:30 PM

Jacek,

Come to Craggy Aero for the link.

or

http://soaring.gahsys.com/TP/

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

Old November 11th 05, 07:55 PM
Nyal Williams

How does one make a correction to these waypoints?
A non-existent airport is located about 9 miles from
my house with a runway given as about 1000ft. I have
stood in the field where it is supposedly located and
it is an unlandable farmer's field with nothing in
sight that could serve as a visible turnpoint.

Old November 11th 05, 09:43 PM
Paul Remde

Hi,

If possible, please let me know on what page my link is bad. I can't seem
to find it.

I have good links he
http://www.soaring-links.com/airports.htm

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

Old November 11th 05, 10:01 PM

The aerobatics server had a disk crash that trashed the system
apparently, but good ole Guenther Eichhorn has the new disk in place
and I will reload all of the content tomorrow. In the meantime, the
two mirror sites: http://soaring.xinqu.net [ maintained by Philip Plane
] and http://soaring.gahsys.com [ maintained by Glen Holden ] are up
and have the uncorrupted content, and all of the various search tools,
etc... - that's what the mirrors are for. It is prudent to bookmark
all three of the Soaring Server sites, for just this sort of
"eventuality", which usually happens at the worst possible time.

Don't hesitate to contact me if/when this sort of glitch happens at

John Leibacher

Old November 11th 05, 11:11 PM

Thanks guys.