I developed an antigrav unit

Old February 9th 04, 06:25 AM
B2431

(Lester T. Linpord)
Date: 2/8/2004 5:47 PM Central Standard Time
This is very good.If you power the nuclear fusion reactor, your ship
will ascend ! This is a revolution.

The technology is very simple and I can rule the world with it !

(Lester T. Linpord)
Date: 2/8/2004 5:47 PM Central Standard Time
This is very good.If you power the nuclear fusion reactor, your ship
will ascend ! This is a revolution.

The technology is very simple and I can rule the world with it !

You can't patent it. I swiped your prototype and turned it into a time machine
and I patented it 3 years ago.

Dan, U.S. Air Force.
Old February 9th 04, 01:26 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , C J Campbell says...
He should get zoomy to do a test pilot report Hmmm wonder how he could pull 10
g's in it? I know he'll loop roll and spin it :-)

Can't pull g's in it. My early test flights show that it is using an
inertialess drive.

Oh the inertialess model, I thought it may have been one of the newer ones
with the artifical feed back mode. I doubt zoomy will test fly one now. How
will he be able to thrill the masses with a statement like " after pulling a
little over 0 g's I really opened that puppy up and explored the corners of the
performance envelope with some really hard positive 0 g pullups that included
one incursion into the negative 0 g region.Cranking and banking at 0 g was a
blast.The company that builds these babies, Bea Dee is a top rate company and I
rate them and the machine "highly recommended" ."

Guess we'll have to wait for a real test pilot to give us a flight review .

Chuck (Oh G ) S

Old February 9th 04, 03:28 PM
Richard Isakson

"Mike Patterson" wrote...

(B2431) wrote:
You can't patent it. I swiped your prototype and turned it into a time

machine
and I patented it 3 years ago.
Dan, U.S. Air Force.

Soooo... you rule the world now?

I musta missed the memo again, damn it.
Mike Patterson

You didn't miss the memo, Dan forgot to publish it. He'll use his machine
to put it out yesterday so look for it earlier this morning.

Time travel is so confusing!

Rich

Old February 9th 04, 04:47 PM
VideoFlyer

Kinda like Deja Vu all over again!
Old February 9th 04, 04:56 PM
Big John

OK all. Here's your dart board )

I've played with anti grav for years. Never got beyond some hen
scratchings on paper.

Kept seeing that someone tried my latest idea and didn't work.

My current thrust requires a technique that needs to be refined, which
may be 25 years or so in future, before a device could be built and
tried.

In any event, it's enjoyable to try to work the problem ) If ever
comes to frutration would revolutionize flying (Larry this makes this
post on thread ) I can also dream about wining the Lottery can't I?

Big John

Old February 9th 04, 07:49 PM
pacplyer

"Richard Isakson" wrote in message ...
"Mike Patterson" wrote...

(B2431) wrote:
You can't patent it. I swiped your prototype and turned it into a time

machine
and I patented it 3 years ago.
Dan, U.S. Air Force.

Soooo... you rule the world now?

I musta missed the memo again, damn it.
Mike Patterson

You didn't miss the memo, Dan forgot to publish it. He'll use his machine
to put it out yesterday so look for it earlier this morning.

Time travel is so confusing!

Rich

This time travel thing is no big deal. RJAA to PANC flights cross the
int'l date line and frequently land the day before they took off. But
going forward in the future can really suck, as I found out when I
took off Dec 24th in Anchorge a few minutes to midnight, went into
holding and landed in Narita Japan on Dec 26th. Those *******s stole
Christmas from me! That's why I was awarded this line! It flew back
into the future and missed Christmas. *******s!

Just wait till my lunar light speed patents get approved and they make
me cheif pilot... I'll junior man those poor reserve saps on ad-hock
Alpha Centuri charters and they'll miss the next 20 years!!!

haha... haHA... AH-HAHAHAHAHA!!!

pacplyer
Old February 9th 04, 09:06 PM
Ghost

Linpord) wrote:

This is very good.If you power the nuclear fusion reactor, your ship
will ascend ! This is a revolution.

The technology is very simple and I can rule the world with it !

Perhaps this reference will add clarity.. I became quite intrigued many
decades ago when John Campbell and Jerry Pournelle wrote about it..

http://www.deanspacedrive.org/HomePage.html

http://www.space-drives.org/wwdeannl.html

C D Patterson, Langford. BC -
"Look at life through the windshield, not the rearview mirror."
- Byrd Bagget

Old February 9th 04, 11:09 PM
wmbjk

Lester T. Linpord wrote:
This is very good.If you power the nuclear fusion reactor, your ship
will ascend ! This is a revolution.

The technology is very simple and I can rule the world with it !

It needs to made smaller. This guy could handle the job
http://www.websiteexpertise.com/foc/.../ferrari312.rm (1mb download,
but really worth watching)

Wayne