Rocks Thrown at Border Patrol Chopper

Old August 26th 05, 05:24 AM
Frankie

I think the reason they let them in is they are funding our social
security
system with phony ID's. They pay in but will never collect.

How?

Illegal immigrants don't pay social security taxes.

In fact, they don't pay taxes at all. That's the problem. They're paid in
cash, under the table. This represents tax-free income to the illegal, and
cheap labor for the employer.

Frankie

Old August 26th 05, 05:28 AM
W P Dixon

Ain't it weird!
We all seem to know where they are but our Homeland Security doesn't?
Around 11 million they say, and can not find them. Hmmm is it just me or
does common sense say if you can't stop illegals at the border or find 11
million already here Osama himself could walk across the border and we would
never know it..well until something else blows up! Makes all these subway
searches and crap look real stupid in my book.

Patrick
student SPL
aircraft structural mech

"George Patterson" wrote in message
Aluckyguess wrote:
All they have to do is go down to our local Home Depot and they could
pick up 200 of them on any day of the week.

They could get quite a few at the train station in Red Bank, NJ.

George Patterson

Old August 26th 05, 05:53 AM
Aluckyguess

"Frankie" wrote in message
k.net...
I think the reason they let them in is they are funding our social

security
system with phony ID's. They pay in but will never collect.

How?

Illegal immigrants don't pay social security taxes.

Sure they do they get a phony ID and then find a job and the employer takes
out the taxes and SSI . The employer doesnt even know they are ilegal.
If the employer finds out he has to fire the employee or he can be fined.

Old August 26th 05, 05:58 AM
Aluckyguess

Farmers were upset in Arizona. They did a crack down and there were not
enough laborers to pick the fields. I heard they eased up a bit to help them
out.

Old August 26th 05, 06:09 AM
Dave Stadt

"Frankie" wrote in message
k.net...
Very simple.....votes. Upset the Latino community and its all over.

Illegals can't vote.

Only US citizens can.

If the (legal) Latino community gets upset at the suggestion of tougher
border control, they are insulting their own people by implying all, or
most, Latinos are criminals.

Doh!

Frankie

Listen to the Latino community leaders. You are dead wrong. Every time
talk of closing the border is mentioned they get on the racist band wagon.

Old August 26th 05, 01:49 PM
Jay Honeck

Illegal immigrants don't pay social security taxes.

Sure they do they get a phony ID and then find a job and the employer
takes out the taxes and SSI . The employer doesnt even know they are
ilegal.
If the employer finds out he has to fire the employee or he can be fined.

That's incorrect. We interview Hispanic women all the time (for
housekeeping openings -- their primary source of income, methinks), and
require that each applicant list their Social Security number on their
application.

There is a phone number to call to verify any SS number. If it's not valid,
the person at the other end tells us that "This person should contact the
Social Security Administration, since there is something wrong with their
number." They don't really care if it indicates that the person is an
illegal alien.

In a perfect world, they would send the gendarmes over to arrest the
illegal -- I would be happy to cooperate -- but they have ZERO interest in
doing this. And apparently ZERO contact with any law enforcement agency.

The Federal Government is screwed up far beyond what the average person on
the street can imagine.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old August 26th 05, 01:56 PM
Jose

If [the SSN is] not valid,
the person at the other end tells us that "This person should contact the
Social Security Administration, since there is something wrong with their
number." They don't really care if it indicates that the person is an
illegal alien.

In a perfect world, they would send the gendarmes over to arrest the
illegal...

You mean, the same way it works in the ADIZ if ATC makes a boo-boo?

I'm not in support of illegal aliens, but I disagree that "closing the
borders" will solve any of our problems. I also disagree that zero
tolerance is a good solution for anything, be it drugs, work rules,
terror, or aviation errors.

Jose
--
Quantum Mechanics is like this: God =does= play dice with the universe,
except there's no God, and there's no dice. And maybe there's no universe.
Old August 26th 05, 02:15 PM
Jay Honeck

I'm not in support of illegal aliens, but I disagree that "closing the
borders" will solve any of our problems.

It's not "closing the borders" -- it's "controlling the borders" -- and you
don't think that doing so will solve ANY of our problems?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old August 26th 05, 02:30 PM
Ash Wyllie

Aluckyguess opined

Farmers were upset in Arizona. They did a crack down and there were not
enough laborers to pick the fields. I heard they eased up a bit to help them
out.

1) Secure the border.

2) Boot the illegals.

then