Lark - do you know who has one?

Old February 25th 10, 09:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott[_8_]

Default Lark - do you know who has one?

I have a Lark IS 28 B2 and having conflicting answers to the proper
replacement Tow Hook to use for the glider.

I would like to find other Lark owners and ask them what Tost tow hook
they are using. If you have any relating information I could use
please let me know!

Thx

Scott
Old February 25th 10, 10:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_1_]

On Feb 25, 1:03 pm, Scott wrote:
I would like to find other Lark owners and ask them what Tost tow hook
they are using. If you have any relating information I could use
please let me know!

FAA shows 43 of them registered in US so if you don't get an answer
here you could get owner information from that source.

(www.landings.com; databases, serial number search, aircraft type
4490102)

Andy

Old February 26th 10, 12:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JC

My club has an IS 28 b2. I donŽt know what model the tow hooks are
but I can check this weekend. Both the nose and belly hooks have back
release. IŽll get a couple of pictures if that could be of any help.

Regards,

Juan Carlos
Old February 26th 10, 03:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Markus Graeber

Hi Scott,

I don't have the parts catalog to reference the part identifications
in the maintenance manual illustrations but the maintenance manual
says with regards to the tow hooks:

4. The steps shall be performed in compliance with the maintenance and
operation
instructions for releases TOST type E72 and E73.

Tost in Germany might be able to help (http://www.tost.de/). If your
glider is equipped with original Tost releases they should have the
parts number stamped on them.

Markus Graeber
Aeroclub de Colombia

Old February 28th 10, 01:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ray conlon

On Feb 25, 12:03*pm, Scott wrote:
I have a Lark IS 28 B2 and having conflicting answers to the proper
replacement Tow Hook to use for *the glider.

I would like to find other Lark owners and ask them what Tost tow hook
they are using. If you have any relating information I could use
please let me know!

Thx

Scott

We have a Lark, and a complete set of factory manuals, would be glad
to copy any of them for cost + shipping. Also have some email contacts
at the factory if you are interested. Wings and Wheels
(wings&wheels.com) offer a rebuild/exchange for the Tost hooks.
Old February 20th 17, 03:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 10:03:52 PM UTC+2, Scott wrote:
I have a Lark IS 28 B2 and having conflicting answers to the proper
replacement Tow Hook to use for the glider.

I would like to find other Lark owners and ask them what Tost tow hook
they are using. If you have any relating information I could use
please let me know!

Thx

Scott

Hi Guys,

Just in store new shock absorbers for gliders Lark IS-28.
Please contact if interest.

Thank you.
Plamen Petkov
Mobile1: +359878156430
Mobile2: +359889775660
"AvioServiceBG"Ltd
http://www.avioservicebgltd.com/
Skype : avioservice

GLIDERS & AIRCRAFTS & ENGINES & SPARE PARTS
http://avioservice.dir.bg/
INTERNATIONAL FIXED WING AIRCRAFT SALES
http://avioservicebg.dir.bg/_wm/diar...?df=46&dflid=3
AGRICULTURAL SPRAY COMPANY ,AIRCRAFT TECHNICAL REPAIR, RESTORATION.
http://aviospace.dir.bg/
IMPORT & EXPORT & FERRY FLIGHTS & BROKERS
http://an2forsalebg.weebly.com/

Follow us in http://www.facebook.com/AvioservicebgLTD

Repainting a LARK Zoltan T Soaring 4 December 19th 07 10:51 PM
Looking for a Lark IS-28B2 or IS-32 [email protected] Soaring 3 June 2nd 06 06:35 AM
Lark tail dolly Gordon Schubert Soaring 0 September 6th 05 04:56 AM
Okay, I posted a photo of the Lark Badwater Bill Home Built 10 February 2nd 04 07:41 PM
Lark IS-32 Lord Struthers Soaring 0 January 26th 04 11:13 AM