Sailplane Tracker oddness/bug (15-m and Open Nats)

Old June 27th 13, 10:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_5_]

Default Sailplane Tracker oddness/bug (15-m and Open Nats)

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 13:30:49 -0700, Craig R. wrote:

Matt, I appreciate the difficulty in dealing with IE (I'm NOT a fan of
MS products). However, when providing a service or product, you cater to
your primary and secondary customer first. Whatever it takes. After that
is accomplished, you expand further. Stats show desktop comp browser
market share at 56% and Firefox at 22%. Mobile devices are 56% Safari.
Chrome is down the list. You certainly should have IE and Safari covered
before moving on. It is inappropriate for management to do otherwise.

If you believe http://www.w3schools.com stats, IE hasn't been top dog
since Jan 2009, when Firefox overtook it. Chrome became number 1 in March
2012

Wikepedia says that, as of March 2013, Chrome is top, IE 2nd and FireFox
3rd.

TheNextWeb says, March 2013, the order is IE, Firefox, Chrome.
PC perspective says the same.

What do I think? I think that those are the top three browsers and that
Mark Twain was right when he said "There are three kinds of lies: lies,
damned lies, and statistics."

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK