Sean Fidler - US Team Captain

Old April 1st 14, 06:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
noel.wade

Default Sean Fidler - US Team Captain

Sean - I hope he keeps you waiting a long time. It's not worth the time and DEFINITELY below the dignity of any member of the pilot community to deal with you. Whatever the origin of this mess, your behavior in its wake has removed any doubt.

Right or wrong, you are losing this "argument" through your behavior, Sean. ...Not that I expect anyone's words to have any effect on you at this point.

--Noel

Old April 1st 14, 03:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

Kevin,

I see you are back in hiding today. It is interesting to me how the many people with the class to stay out of this thread also think you do need to apologize. I actually have asked the ones who have considered posting to stay out if it. This is just another example of how we are different Kevin....

How does someone start a thread accusing another fellow pilot of outright lying, then gets called out for being crazy (and dead wrong by a US Team member), and then decides to run and hide without apologizing?

You know from your phone call with Garret that he wants an apology for your attack on him. You have chosen not to do so. He certainly deserves one. I certainly deserve one (but frankly am enjoying how easy it is to demonstrate that you are a sissy). You left me a VM (although what personality of yours actually left it seems unclear) but will not acknowledge that on your own thread. What kind of person does these things Kevin?

How do you live with yourself Kevin being such a coward. Perhaps your psychologist will sort you out...

Sean

Old April 1st 14, 03:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
son_of_flubber

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 2:49:26 AM UTC-4, pete purdie wrote:
Surely someone has contacted Sean by now, telling him some idiot is posting

in his name...

This thread is a topic in a public forum where new people come to learn about soaring. The thread has an interesting subject line and it is at the top of the list of topics.

I realize that it is being perpetuated by one person, a gaggle of jocks from a high school football team, and one 'uncool' kid in the cafeteria (no wait, my mistake... the people posting here are 'adults'). BUT it is likely to create an impression with newcomers (and relative newcomers) that the soaring community is full of vindictive and bullyish people.

This thread is not good for soaring. Please stop now. I've deleted all of my posts to it and I hope that other posters will do likewise.
Old April 1st 14, 05:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Soartech

With 2544 views of this thread it is plain to see people like this sort of rabble.
I'd like to suggest that someone take advantage of the traffic here to publicize their new product. I hate to see all this attention go to waste.
Happy April 1st.
Old April 1st 14, 05:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy[_2_]

This is the most logical explanation to this. Some idiot is posting on behalf of Sean.
I don't think anyone who is intelligent enough to fly a glider would post idiotic messages like this.
Sean, you got a way out of this mess. Just say it wasn't you posting.
Old April 1st 14, 06:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SF

This is sort of like watching a slow motion train wreck.

The only possible explanation is that Sean and Kevin were married in a past life and they have some left over issues, that they are trying to work out in this one.
Old April 1st 14, 06:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 12:03:32 PM UTC-5, SF wrote:
This is sort of like watching a slow motion train wreck.

The only possible explanation is that Sean and Kevin were married in a past life and they have some left over issues, that they are trying to work out in this one.

To bring the discussion back to a more serious level, here's a role model for Sean that I enjoy watching with the grandkids. Obviously this Shaun is a much more entertaining fellow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4nEuQ68Id4
Old April 1st 14, 10:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
TR

Sean, you have a very strong legal case against Kevin. Send me a PM to discuss please.

SLANDER
n. oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another, which untruth will harm the reputation of the person defamed. Slander is a civil wrong (tort) and can be the basis for a lawsuit. Damages (payoff for worth) for slander may be limited to actual (special) damages unless there is malicious intent, since such damages are usually difficult to specify and harder to prove. Some statements, such as an untrue accusation of having committed a crime, having a loathsome disease or being unable to perform one's occupation, are treated as slander per se since the harm and malice are obvious and therefore usually result in general and even punitive damage recovery by the person harmed. Words spoken over the air on television or radio are treated as libel (written defamation) and not slander on the theory that broadcasting reaches a large audience as much as if not more than printed publications. See also: defamation

I understand that Sean is also a member of the 2014 SSA Growth and Development committee. I wonder if Sean will now be slandered again for being invited to serve in this SSA role. Perhaps the SSA member who likely invited Sean to serve on this committee, Andreea Alexandrescu, would like to have the her decision to invite Sean attacked by the Kevin and the participants of this thread?

Old April 2nd 14, 12:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Come on Sean (F2) Kevin Christner Soaring 6 June 19th 13 06:43 PM
Sean F (F2) as spam brianDG303[_2_] Soaring 5 April 17th 13 11:04 PM
Video Karl Striedieck & Sean Fidler thermaling in a large ground fire(2011 Sr. Championship Seminole) Sean Fidler Soaring 0 March 16th 11 01:27 PM
Sean deRosier C J Campbell Piloting 0 October 18th 04 07:23 AM
Anyone know Sean Tuckers E-mail? Tlewis95 Aerobatics 7 November 18th 03 11:04 PM