I give up, after many, many years!

Old May 20th 08, 12:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default I give up, after many, many years!

On Tue, 13 May 2008 19:19:47 -0400, "Morgans"
wrote:

This is not aimed at Dan, but instead, everyone that has put up a response
to the lame thread about pilot's watches, started by MX.

Don't you all have a life?

It is bad enough that people reply to MX butt-lick on real topics, but to
respond to the most often posted, lamest thread, (since the dreaded down
wind turn)....

I simply have no words to express my disgust.

Are you all that lonely?

What am I missing? There are some people that I respect, or used to, that
are included in this thread.

COME ON, PEOPLE ! ! ! WAKE UP ! ! !

That sucking sound is the life being drained from this group.

RESIST THE URGE TO PARTICIPATE in ANY thread that has his participation.

I'm With Jay. I'm outta here.

It has been a nice ride; too bad a butt-lick ex-american, in paris, has the
ability to destroy a great forum.

Wake up. I won't be the last to leave, I'm sure.

Last one out, turn out the lights.

Sigh.

get stuffed.
I was agreeing with a comment made by the bunyip.
bang on the money bertie.

Stealth Pilot
Old May 20th 08, 12:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Stealth Pilot wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

Real money or Castlemaine XXXX tokens?

Bertie
Old May 20th 08, 12:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Dan Luke[_2_]

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote:

the magnetic compass can operate as an artificial
horizon too, because it's like a plumb-bob.

Good gawd.

There truly must be no saturation limit for cluelessness.

--
Dan

"Did you just have a stroke and not tell me?"
- Jiminy Glick

Old May 20th 08, 12:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

On Thu, 15 May 2008 14:05:43 GMT, "Jay Honeck"
wrote:

Im gonna beg to differ with this one. A year ago or so I answered one
of his posts , which I ussually dont do, that had something to do with
airliners and balanced field length. He wrote back that I was wrong
and some theory that since pilots fly airliners into terain their
answers cannot be trusted. And I was polite to the guy ! (You are the
only one I call names on this list )
Frank

"Frank, you ignorant slut. The only abortion I would have approved of
would've been on your mother, when she was pregnant with you..."

(My apologies to Saturday Night Live, circa 1975, Dan Akroyd vs. Jane
Curtin)

:-)

Anywho, I'm not saying MX is right, nor am I saying he's not necessarily a
troll, in the classic sense of the word. I *am* saying he's primarily
on-topic, occasionally asks really good questions, and is never overtly
rude.

In this forum, nowadays, that's as good as it gets.

Jay, honestly you are a dunce.
Mx is one of the most amazing slow learners in history.
most of his supposedly "interesting" questions come from such a
profound lack of any real understanding that it amazes me that he
continues to breathe.
you are both in the idiot brigade.

Stealth Pilot
Old May 20th 08, 12:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

On Fri, 16 May 2008 06:15:27 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

writes:

There's a right way and several wrong ways to do just about
anything. Would you like to go under the knife wielded by a surgeon
who learned his craft on a surgery simulator? Ride in a bus driven by
a guy who learned to drive on a desktop sim?

Ask some professionals if they've ever used simulation, and you may be
surprised. It isn't limited to pilot training.

We use sims in flight training. The big difference is that the
student is under the tutelage of an instructor who has spent
considerable time learning things the right way himself, and
understands the importance of the student's learning things properly.
The student already has actual flight time when he sits at the sim and
so understands much more about what he's doing. And why it needs to be
done a certain way. If he doesn't do thing right, he'll not pass the
flight tests and will likely be an incompetent pilot.

Do you have test performance figures and accident rates for pilots who had
used a desktop simulator vs. those who had not, prior to in-aircraft training?

mx you're being a ****wit again.
the man posted competent information and you have not.
mx you are wrong in your assumptions. totally wrong.

Stealth Pilot
Old May 20th 08, 01:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message

Jay, honestly you are a dunce.
Mx is one of the most amazing slow learners in history.

She's not really a slow learner. She just will not admit when she is wrong.
There are times when she will make an incredibly ignorant remark, goes head
to head with anyone attempting to correct her, yet stops making the same
ignorant statement.

She doesn't post here to learn. She is posting here to ''try to compel us to
whing for ourselves'. Her self-portrait on wikipedia really explains this:

"I like to engage people in discussions when I detect that they cling to
opinions that they are unable to defend (opinions based on emotion, opinions
adopted wholesale from others, etc.), in order to try to compel them to
think for themselves."

She also admits to using "language intended by its author to produce
inflammatory reactions." This was after calling light aircraft tin-cans.

It is fun to point out her incorrect statements and watch her backpeddal.

There is a word that describes her perfectly. Five letters, starts with a T.

Old May 20th 08, 01:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

"Steve Foley" wrote in

[...]

Pretty sure the fem lames aren't going to do too much damage to someone
who is proud of being asexual..

Bertie
Old May 20th 08, 01:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Pretty sure the fem lames aren't going to do too much damage to someone
who is proud of being asexual..

He/She/It has denied being Anthony Atkielski, so we really have no way to
tell.

1) Anthony Atkielski published a blog (aprenta.blogspot.com)

2) MX denies having ever written a blog

Therefore MX denies being Anthony Atlielski

Old May 20th 08, 01:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

"Steve Foley" wrote in news:YwzYj.3273
$Zy1.1619@trndny05:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Pretty sure the fem lames aren't going to do too much damage to

someone
who is proud of being asexual..

He/She/It has denied being Anthony Atkielski, so we really have no way

tell.

1) Anthony Atkielski published a blog (aprenta.blogspot.com)

2) MX denies having ever written a blog

Therefore MX denies being Anthony Atlielski

Ah, OK. Fair enough!

Bertie

DC-3 parts to give away Robert Little Restoration 2 November 23rd 06 03:30 AM
Who can give a checkout? Mark S Conway General Aviation 2 May 9th 05 12:15 AM
Winch give-away KP Soaring 6 January 11th 05 08:04 PM
Did you ever give up on an IR? No Such User Piloting 24 November 26th 03 02:45 PM
FS 2004 give away Ozzie M Simulators 0 November 23rd 03 03:50 PM