HpH 304S news

Old July 13th 07, 11:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara

Default HpH 304S news

please see http://www.hph.cz/
now with close to 30 new 304S sailplanes on order!
(short summary)

11/07/2007 - 304S Shark - extremely successful and interesting Europe
Tour
I want to thank all pilots and potential customers for all flight
hours, starts, practical remarks and comments.

Short statistics:

Glider HPH 304S SHARK:
a.. During June 2007 our 304S flew on these airfields
a.. Hornberg, Germany
b.. Kagiswill, Switzerland
c.. Plzen Letkov, Czech Republik
d.. Oerlinghausen, Germany
b.. 52 pilots flew with 304S
c.. We usually saw smile and positive feedback from pilots after
landing
d.. Just three pilots were a bit confused after landing - they
forget to open or lock landing gear
e.. Good news are that this specific and not prescribed testing did
not cause any bigger harm
f.. After one flight without landing gear doors a pilot praised the
silence of 304S in flight
g.. After returning home from "Europe Tour" there was no special
maintenance required and 304S immediately continued with test flights for
reaching certification

also check out Wings & Wheels pages for price lists and more data on the
304S
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/preview.htm
tim
Please visit the Wings & Wheels website at www.wingsandwheels.com

Old July 15th 07, 01:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Jul 13, 6:51?pm, "Tim Mara" wrote:
[...]

Please visit the Wings & Wheels website atwww.wingsandwheels.com

Tim,

You keep dangling that carrot, don't ya!! Got to admit it's an
attractive looking plane and impressive in the brochures and field
reports. 1:52 @68k's? Will that figure hold up? Of those 30 orders,
how many are heading to the states? And when will the first ones be
here? Are any plans to bring one to the next SSA convention in Feb?

Gary Adams

Old July 15th 07, 04:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara

)
several side-by-side comparisons have been done with the 304s and
"competitive" German ships and the results have been very impressive, there
are some pilots reports and some links from my website also you can check
out. Keep in mind also the competition results are all with just the
prototype ser# 1 304S and all with pilots who had little or no experience
with the "Shark" prior to the competitions, that alone should speak volumes!
as for the SSA convention, I haven't made any plans yet but do expect to
have the 304S available there for all here to see. At this time it looks
like most 304S sailplanes have been sold in Europe and several to Germany
but we have at least 6 sold and coming to the USA at this time.
tim

Please visit the Wings & Wheels website at www.wingsandwheels.com

Tim,

You keep dangling that carrot, don't ya!! Got to admit it's an
attractive looking plane and impressive in the brochures and field
reports. 1:52 @68k's? Will that figure hold up? Of those 30 orders,
how many are heading to the states? And when will the first ones be
here? Are any plans to bring one to the next SSA convention in Feb?

Gary Adams

304S off to an impressive start! Tim Mara Soaring 7 April 11th 07 09:49 PM
New 304S Sailplane summary now available Tim Mara Soaring 5 January 6th 07 07:13 PM
First flight of 304S! Tim Mara Soaring 7 November 26th 06 03:12 PM
Hey Tim! HpH 304S Mike Soaring 5 October 1st 06 03:46 PM
NEW HpH 304S HORNET II Tim Mara Soaring 3 April 29th 04 02:41 AM