Another TFR bust

Old November 21st 03, 04:25 AM
Anonymous

C J Campbell wrote:

Latest reports are that it was a false radar return. No airplane, but
perhaps a flock of birds or something.

Now that would be a story. "Blackhawk helicopters shoot down a
migrating flock of geese when the birds failed to respond to intercept
signals. One goose, who was taken into custody on the ground, admitted
that the flock failed to check with FSS before departing."

--
Peter

Old November 21st 03, 03:02 PM
paul k. sanchez

Now that would be a story. "Blackhawk helicopters shoot down a migrating
flock of geese when the birds failed to respond to intercept signals. One
goose, who was taken into custody on the ground, admitted that the flock failed
to check with FSS before departing."

--
Peter

Further interogation by Bureau of Customs and Immigration Enforcement revealed
that all had entered the country thru Canada illegaly, and gave many false
statements to Homeland Security Agencies investigators, leading the unwary
agents on a "wild goose chase".

A Homeland Security spokesperson did allude to the fate of these cross-border
conspirators, mentioning that their sentence will be carried out on the 4th
Thursday of this month.

Since Attorney General Ashcroft deemed these terrorists of the most fowl kind,
they are considered "unlawful combatants" and therefor have no appeal to their
fate. Place and manner of execution will be at a "undisclosed location" and
with secret witnesses.

paul k. sanchez, cfii-mei
on eagles’ wings
2011 south perimeter road, suite g
fort lauderdale, florida 33309-7135
305-389-1742 wireless
954-776-0527 fax
954-345-4276 home/fax

Old November 21st 03, 03:16 PM
C J Campbell

"paul k. sanchez" wrote in message
| Now that would be a story. "Blackhawk helicopters shoot down a migrating
| flock of geese when the birds failed to respond to intercept signals. One
| goose, who was taken into custody on the ground, admitted that the flock
failed
| to check with FSS before departing."
|
| --
| Peter
|

| Further interogation by Bureau of Customs and Immigration Enforcement
revealed
| that all had entered the country thru Canada illegaly, and gave many false
| statements to Homeland Security Agencies investigators, leading the unwary
| agents on a "wild goose chase".
|
| A Homeland Security spokesperson did allude to the fate of these
cross-border
| conspirators, mentioning that their sentence will be carried out on the
4th
| Thursday of this month.
|
| Since Attorney General Ashcroft deemed these terrorists of the most fowl
kind,
| they are considered "unlawful combatants" and therefor have no appeal to
their
| fate. Place and manner of execution will be at a "undisclosed location"
and
| with secret witnesses.

Obviously secret, because no one wants to see turkeys eating geese.

Old November 21st 03, 08:42 PM
Tom S.

"C J Campbell" wrote in message

| A Homeland Security spokesperson did allude to the fate of these
cross-border
| conspirators, mentioning that their sentence will be carried out on the
4th
| Thursday of this month.
|
| Since Attorney General Ashcroft deemed these terrorists of the most fowl
kind,
| they are considered "unlawful combatants" and therefor have no appeal to
their
| fate. Place and manner of execution will be at a "undisclosed location"
and
| with secret witnesses.

Obviously secret, because no one wants to see turkeys eating geese.

Those geese are on double secret probation.

Old November 25th 03, 08:26 AM
K. Ari Krupnikov

"Roger Tracy" writes:

A stealth Cessna?

Isn't stealth the other way around?

`Well! I've often seen a plane without a radar signature,' thought
Alice; `but a signature without a plane! It's the most curious thing I
ever saw in my life!'

--
Elections only count as free and trials as fair if you can lose money
betting on the outcome.