First of Logan Region 9 Contest HD Videos

Old July 27th 10, 12:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruno[_2_]

Default First of Logan Region 9 Contest HD Videos

Wow what a fun week! We had a blast up in Logan for an amazing week
of soaring for every day of the six day Region 9 contest. I took over
20 hours worth of 1080 HD video footage mostly in the cockpit each day
of the task. Here is the first video to share with the world which
was taken on Saturday, the last day of the contest. The video is
walking around talking to some of the pilots while waiting for the
launch to get started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdJ1VLA6MUQ&hd=1

I am trying to decide what to do with all the other footage. Because
15-meter nationals is being held in Logan, Utah next year, some pilots
may want to get more footage than others. It will really depend on
how many people are really interested to help decide how to break up
so many hours of video. There are many runs along the Logan ridge,
footage from 80 miles northeast up into Wyoming, and video of what the
terrain and ridges are like to the south and West of Logan. Shooting
the video is fun. Editing is not so fun!

A big thanks to everyone at the contest. You were all friendly,
helpful and great to hang out with. I met several new friends who I
hope to race against over the next 50 years. I need to catch up on
some work so the next video will probably be later this week. If you
want to get alerted to when the videos come out then just go to my
youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/bviv and hit the
subscribe button.

Take care and fly safe,
Bruno Vassel - B4
Old July 27th 10, 02:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Grider Pirate

On Jul 26, 4:46*pm, Bruno wrote:
[...]

Excellent!! I'm really looking forward to the flying footage too!

HD video from Logan Region 9 Contest Bruno Soaring 2 August 25th 09 04:03 AM
Region 3 contestants Welcome-Region Six North Contest Ionia November Bravo Soaring 0 August 13th 09 12:53 PM
Region 12 contest g l i d e r s t u d Soaring 0 February 26th 08 05:29 PM
Region 10 Contest WDM Soaring 0 April 23rd 05 01:10 AM
Region 10 contest Sam Fly Soaring 1 January 12th 05 07:43 PM