Martin Mars, Performing Live In Downtown Vancouver!

Old January 11th 08, 06:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Zomby Woof

Default Martin Mars, Performing Live In Downtown Vancouver!

According to page C3 of today's Vancouver Sun, one of our remaining Martin
Mars (Martin Mars's? Martin Mi? What's the plural of "Mars", anyway? How
'bout "JRM" for old time's sake?) will be landing in Vancouver downtown
harbour and mooring at Canada Harbour Place (or whatever we're calling it
these days) this Tues Jan 15 at 2p as part of a forestry convention
exhibition.

But that's not all, folks...

On Wed Jan 16 at 3p, we're to be treated to a live water-drop.

Get your cameras ready, folks...it's gonna be a splash!

ZW

Old January 11th 08, 06:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
centerplace

link
Aviation Photos: Martin JRM Mars (170)

\\\\\\\

Old January 11th 08, 07:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Shanghai McCoy

centerplace wrote:
link

Aviation Photos: Martin JRM Mars (170)
http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?aircraft_genericsearch=Martin%20JRM%2 0Mars%20%28170%29&distinct_entry=true

\\\\\\\

"Zomby Woof" mailto message news:29Dhj.54544$uV6.13344@pd7urf1no...
According to page C3 of today's Vancouver Sun, one of our remaining

Martin
Mars (Martin Mars's? Martin Mi? What's the plural of "Mars", anyway? How
'bout "JRM" for old time's sake?) will be landing in Vancouver downtown
harbour and mooring at Canada Harbour Place (or whatever we're

calling it
these days) this Tues Jan 15 at 2p as part of a forestry convention
exhibition.

But that's not all, folks...

On Wed Jan 16 at 3p, we're to be treated to a live water-drop.

Get your cameras ready, folks...it's gonna be a splash!

ZW

Don't YOU go see it, Mr. Smartypants. It's an AMERICAN aircraft! Ya
troll *******.