beech tc-45g

Old January 30th 09, 11:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glen in Orlando[_4_]

Default beech tc-45g

--
Check it out http://gwatt.smugmug.com/Airplanes

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Beech TC-45G Sun n Fun 2008 (Custom).jpg
Views:	99
Size:	155.0 KB
ID:	32568
Old January 31st 09, 02:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

In article m,
"Glen in Orlando" wrote:

Now, THAT'S a Twin Beech! ;)

Old January 31st 09, 03:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Wayne Paul

Glen,

During the time of production the Navy designation was SNJ-2. Just like you
see painted on the fuselage. (I have a few hours in one of these; however,
it was after the designation change so it is recorded in my log book as a
TC-45.)

Wayne
http://www.soaridaho.com/

"Glen in Orlando" wrote in message
g.com...

--
Check it out http://gwatt.smugmug.com/Airplanes

Old January 31st 09, 08:59 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Twydell

In message , Wayne Paul
writes
Glen,

During the time of production the Navy designation was SNJ-2. Just like you
see painted on the fuselage. (I have a few hours in one of these; however,
it was after the designation change so it is recorded in my log book as a
TC-45.)

Slip of the finger there, Wayne. The Beech designation is SNB-2 (see
rear fuselage). The SNJ was the NA T-6 Texan/Harvard.

Wayne
http://www.soaridaho.com/

"Glen in Orlando" wrote in message
ng.com...

--
Check it out http://gwatt.smugmug.com/Airplanes

Splendid picture of a handsome aeroplane. What a colour scheme!
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!
Old January 31st 09, 11:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glen in Orlando[_4_]

cool...
I can only go by what the N-Number database says... the deeper stuff is
beyond me...
when I walk out on my company ramp to fly each night I see an MD-11, 757 &
A300... Thank god.. cause if there were two 757's i'd be screwed!! GRIN!!
Glen in Orlando

Old January 31st 09, 02:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Robert Moore

"Wayne Paul" wrote
During the time of production the Navy designation was SNJ-2. Just
like you see painted on the fuselage. (I have a few hours in one of
these; however, it was after the designation change so it is recorded
in my log book as a TC-45.)

Yep! My hours came at NAS Norfolk during 1962-64, while attached to
FAETULANT. (Fleet Airborne Electronics Training Unit-Atlantic). We
junior aviator types normally flew our 8 hours per month proficiency
time in T-28s and S-2s, but our CO was more comfortable in the TC-45J.
He would naturally drag one of us along with him to split the flight
time.....or keep him alive. :-)

Bob Moore
PanAm (retired)

Beech 18 Glenn[_2_] Aviation Photos 0 October 27th 07 12:05 PM
beech e18 [email protected] Restoration 3 March 3rd 05 07:12 AM
Price of pre-owned Beech 1900C or Beech 1900D Alex Koshy General Aviation 4 October 12th 03 03:25 PM
Price of pre-owned Beech 1900C or Beech 1900D Alex Koshy Owning 3 October 11th 03 04:18 PM