1966 C-172 For Auction

Old July 13th 07, 01:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Barnyard BOb

Default 1966 C-172 For Auction

Jerry Springer wrote:

LOL as if it is not already useless,

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

ALREADY USELESS, eh?

Be intellectually honest, Jerry.
Some of the faces and names have changed, otherwise...

- Barnyard BOb -

Hi Bob how you doing still flying your RV-3?

I know I am getting old but I don't believe I have commented before on
how usless this or any other NG is.

Jerry

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hi Jerry.
I was addressing your...

"LOL as if it is not already useless,"
as a stand alone current comment/observation by you.

I believe anyone of your stature making such a comment here is far
more damaging than someone that is a Johnny-come-lately wannabe
.....AND certainly quite out of character for you.

I still have the RV-3, but haven't flown it in some time.
Most of my current flying is in a C-172 carrying a passenger or two.
Can't do that very easily in the RV-3. :-)

Thanks for asking!

- Barnyard BOb -
Old July 13th 07, 01:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Barnyard BOb

Unka BOb wrote:

Some of the faces and names have changed, otherwise...

And some of the names have changed faces.

Howya doin', BOb?

Dave 'two-bagger' Hyde

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hi Dave.

WoW!!!
Good to see you're still around!!!!

Names have changed faces????
Hmmmmm....
Is that a description of DIVORCE?

You still on the left coast?

Assuming you are still flying your RV,
how many hours and close calls to date? :-)

- Barnyard BOb -
Old July 13th 07, 02:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Nauga

Barnyard BOb wrote...

Hmmmmm....

Still married, still on the left coast. The RV finally joined us this
winter, disassembled in a truck.
Life got in the way, so when it's reassembled it will still be in phase 1
with a few hours to go.
I'm taking the opportunity to do a few things a little better this time and
get an engine I trust for a change.

Sorry for the thread-stomp, Bill.

Dave 'older and wiser' Hyde